Who you are:
You are a Marketing Specialist who is exceptionally organized and a multi-tasking pro. Working in Ivey’s Marketing and Communications department, you will develop and manage project plans for multiple stakeholder groups ranging from program recruitment campaigns through to data analysis and reporting.
Your analytic abilities are a great complement to your organization skills. You’ll have your eye on the numbers and you’ll play a key role in our team’s goal of being “metric mavens.”
Our team is digitally savvy and we are a well-integrated cross-functional team. We are committed to high-quality work and continuous improvement.
You are excited about the opportunity to work for Canada’s most prestigious business school, working alongside the brightest staff, students and globally-recognized faculty, as well as being a part of the broader Western University community.
What you’ll do:
- Project Management
- Develop and manage project plans to ensure their efficient and successful completion. Depending on the size and scope of the project, the Marketing Specialist will often be the project lead and will manage the contributions required from a variety of stakeholders including external vendors.
- Write and edit a range of marketing content from email copy to paid ads and web page copy to collateral
- Track, monitor and report on the budgets of marketing and communication projects and make recommendations for budget and planning efficiencies.
- Responsible for the implementation and project management of select digital media strategies and campaigns while providing recommendations on paid media plans
- Take on special projects as required. This can include research, writing, analysis and presentation decks.
- Contribute to creative ideation on a variety of campaigns
- Support or lead production and tactical creative brief development and creative reviews.
- Reporting and Analysis
- Analyze and interpret data from multiple sources and build insightful reports that allow the team to track the performance of our efforts and investments. This includes weekly, monthly and ad-hoc requests, along with campaign reporting and analysis.
- Manage marketing campaign metrics (ROI) and provide input and feedback to help shape delivery and measurement process; adjust plans and tactics based upon collected metrics.
- Perform research, analysis, and competitive reviews to inform marketing programs
- Visual Identity Approvals
- Advise internal and external stakeholders on the appropriate uses of the Ivey logo, Ivey design templates and Ivey protected marks. This will include the monitoring and editing of the Ivey visual identity website, Ivey merchandising standards, and liaising with our stationery vendor for Ivey brand merchandise design and procurement for Ivey Trading Company.
- Manage and support events and activities related to the marketing program
- Maintain creative asset inventory and competitor portfolios.
- Triage case requests send to the Digital Service helpdesk
- Perform content updates on ivey.ca web properties and digital signage network
- Provide some administrative support to the Executive Director, Marketing and Communications including travel and expense reports and scheduling.
- Assist in planning and coordinating team meetings
What you have:
Required Education and Experience:
- University degree required, preferably in business and/or marketing
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in a marketing or sales related role. This experience should include budget management, marketing planning and project management.
Skills and Abilities:
- Possesses a solid understanding of marketing planning and sales funnel management.
- Shows exceptional attention to detail combined with the ability to prioritize activities according to larger strategic goals.
- Thrives in a busy environment with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Exhibits initiative and innovation in project management and marketing plan tracking and reporting.
- Demonstrates the analytic skills required to build managerial relevant reports in a variety of contexts and pulling data from a wide-range of sources.
- Utilizes excellent follow-up and communication skills to ensure that internal and external stakeholders are clear on deliverables, roles and responsibilities.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills, both oral and written, including copy editing skills.
- Displays confidence and comfort providing feedback and suggestions to improve project management and project deliverables.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, including Sales, Marketing Cloud, and Service Cloud
- Maintains a high-level of competence in a variety of digital platforms and demonstrates a keen interest in learning new tools and coaching others on their use. Applications/programs will include, but will not be limited to: Excel, Campaign Monitor, Basecamp, Salesforce, etc.
- Comfortable performing basic formatting and editing tasks in Adobe Photoshop and Acrobat
- Participates in and is knowledgeable about on-line communication platforms and tools.
- Handles sensitive and confidential information appropriately and with discretion.
Location: London, Ontario
Position Type: This is a full-time (35-hours/week) 3-year renewable contract with full benefits.
Typical Hiring Range: Based on the salary band for this role, external candidates can expect to be offered a starting salary in the range of $51,300 – $64,200. When determining salary we consider the market, candidate experience, as well as internal equity. Once in the role, successful candidates will have the opportunity to progress through the range and beyond the hiring range of the band, through annual increases. The maximum salary for this band is approximately 20% higher than the top end of the hiring range.
Do you think you would be a good fit for the role? Tell us why by submitting your resume and cover letter via the Ivey Careers page today! Note: Application will close February 11, 2022.
Effective September 7, 2021, all employees and visitors to campus are required to comply with Western's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
Diversity & Accommodation:
Ivey Business School invites applications from all qualified individuals. Ivey is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation for interviews or other meetings, please contact Ivey Human Resources at email@example.com or by telephone at 519-661-2111 ext. 85771.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Customer Digital Experience Analyst
Farm Credit Canada
Manager, Communications and Marketing - One Stop…
Manager, Sales Administration - Media Solutions (…
Recruitment Marketing Advisor - Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Manager
Professional Golfers' Association of Canada