Sinai Health Foundation raises and stewards funds to support Sinai Health. Sinai Health is Canada’s leading integrated health system and comprises Hennick Bridgepoint Hospital; Circle of Care; Lunenfeld-Tanenbaum Research Institute; and Mount Sinai Hospital, Joseph & Wolf Lebovic Health Complex. The generous support of our community fuels everything we do from seamless care to scientific discovery.
People are excited to come to work every day at Sinai Health Foundation. As a world-class institution, we have a unique and rich personality. We are driven to make a positive impact for patients, their families and society.
We love the clash of ideas that lead to better solutions. Challenging the status quo is encouraged. Collaborating will allow us to push forward.
We recognize that the pace of change continues to accelerate and understand flexibility is vital. We take our work seriously and have a lot of fun doing it! Laughter echoes throughout our organization.
We embrace and celebrate differences. We look for diversity and inclusion when we hire top talent. We have great respect for our strengths, perspectives, opinions and lifestyles.
We have high expectations of each other, but even higher expectations of ourselves. We are not hampered by rules and processes, we trust in each other.
We do all that we can do…and then we find a way to do a little bit more. We embody creativity, imagination and a fierce determination to make the world a better place.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing (Go-to-Market), a Marketing Manager is being sought as a critical member of the Brand Strategy & Marketing team. The successful candidate will be driven, creative and results-oriented. This position will strategize and execute campaigns and initiatives targeted to Sinai Health Foundation’s existing donors and prospects. The Marketing Manager will drive the end-to-end strategy and execution of campaigns while cross-functionally engaging internal and external partners and stakeholders as required. The successful candidate will be leader with a willingness to challenge the status quo, who is able to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders inside and outside of the organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the strategy and campaign plan for several campaigns and initiatives at once
- Establishing campaign targets, forecasting and tracking ongoing metrics
- Orchestrating the campaign playbook and managing go-to-market functions, including channel readiness and execution on marketing mediums
- Engaging a cross-functional team to deliver on campaign targets
- Using campaign analytics to find improvement opportunities.
- A successful completion of an undergraduate degree in Business or a related discipline from an accredited educational institution. Proven equivalent and recent related education, training and experience may be considered
- 3 to 5 years of related experience in marketing (exposure to a fundraising environment is considered an asset; previous experience managing customer/donor acquisition, activation, retention and loyalty campaigns also considered an asset)
- Strong people skills, the ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders, and the ability to work within a team
- A strong foundation in analytics; the ability to measure, report, and pivot results as well as intimately understand your KPIs
- The ability to influence decisions and gain alignment across broad stakeholder groups with diverse needs
- Strong communication skills, both with external partners and internal cross-functional team members
- Ability to prioritize projects, manage multiple deadlines simultaneously, to meeting objectives in an exciting and agile environment; thrive in change and ambiguity, handling shifting demands with ease
- Ability to zoom in and out, balancing both strategy and marketing execution
- Will be an ambassador for Sinai Health Foundation and Sinai Health; a professional aligned with the values of the Foundation (collaboration, flexibility, fun, trust and respect).
Similar searches: Healthcare Services and Wellness
More search results
Customer Digital Experience Analyst
Farm Credit Canada
Manager, Communications and Marketing - One Stop…
Manager, Sales Administration - Media Solutions (…
Recruitment Marketing Advisor - Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Manager
Professional Golfers' Association of Canada