Position Summary and Objectives
The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Director, Marketing and Innovation to provide reliable, timely, and efficient support in the strategic planning, production, delivery and follow up of all corporate and property marketing initiatives.
- Assist with creation of marketing material to execute approved marketing strategies including branding, creation of logos, tag lines, website design, property marketing, email campaigns, signage, and other campaigns as required.
- Maintain strategic marketing plan that meets the goals and objectives of increasing brand identity and maintaining corporate image.
- Coordinate broker functions, private tours, sales meeting presentations, holiday, and other events.
- Monitor corporate and project websites for updates, including online listing inventory and MLS listing system.
- Assist in the development of plans, programs, and promotions to improve market penetration and meet corporate objectives.
- Assist in writing and issuing press releases and other corporate-related communications.
- Oversee corporate social media accounts, liaise with third party firms to ensure that content is relevant, appropriate and in line with marketing initiatives.
- Creation of property-centric marketing and initiatives, installations, and campaigns as collaborated on with the property management team.
- Support the planning, production, and delivery of RFPs for third-party business.
- Work across teams to create and disseminate corporate ESG and sustainability campaigns to clients and stakeholders and collaborate on corporate ESG report.
- Work with third party consultants and vendors including graphic designers, photographers,videographers, and web developers.
- Track progress and evaluate analytics of all marketing campaigns. Update promotional materials as necessary.
- Work with the Partner, Investments on promotion of Crown funds and planning and management of investor events.
- Review and ensure brand standards are maintained for presentations across multiple business lines.
- Prepare regular marketing update reports for third party clients.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- University graduation in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Minimum 3 years in a marketing role preferably within the commercial real estate industry
- Excellent brand building and brand management skills
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving, research, mathematical and analytical skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Reliable quick learner with the ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work within budget constraints
- Experience with social media platforms and is technology savvy
- Proficient in Adobe Suite
- Supports teamwork environment with positive and professional attitude
- Open to learning, developing new skills/knowledge
- Focuses on results, anticipates problems, identifies solutions, and takes action
- Understands all aspects of job - impact on business goals
- Proactively assesses, responds to workflow deficiency, adheres to CPMI policy
- Goes the "extra mile" to understand and respond to tenant/customer needs
- Flexibility to changing work conditions including interruptions and multi-tasking ability
- Behaves and makes decisions that support Crown goals/objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure, and deal with deadlines
- Demonstrates integrity in decision making, listening, treatment of others
Crown is committed to accommodating employees with disabilities throughout their employment with Crown in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation, please let us know.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications