Manager, Communications & Marketing
The Ontario Good Roads Association (OGRA) is a 125-year-old, municipal association located in Oakville, Ontario that represents the transportation, public works and infrastructure interests of municipalities in Ontario through advocacy, consultation, education and the delivery of services.
OGRA is seeking a qualified and experienced individual for the position of Manager, Communications & Marketing. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Manager is an integral member of the senior Management Team. The Manager has demonstrated experience collaborating with a dynamic and committed team of staff and is a self-motivated, creative communications professional.
- Leading the development and implementation of OGRA’s communication plans and strategies;
- Ensuring that all communications align with OGRA’s mandate and enhance membership engagement;
- Developing and implementing awareness and engagement campaigns that promote OGRA services and products;
- Crafting content for and maintaining OGRA’s communications channels;
- Acting as editor of OGRA’s quarterly publication Milestones including layout, design and management of advertising.
- Acting as a media spokesperson for OGRA
- Collaborating across management team to foster strong external relationships with members, government and other stakeholders
- Prepare/manage budgets for the department
- Prepare/deliver reports to Board of Directors
A more thorough job description is available upon request.
- Demonstrated experience defining and executing communications plans to support member-engagement initiatives;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and distill data/trends (including member behaviors) into actionable insights and relevant marketing collateral.
- 10 years of relevant experience in a non-profit or government environment, with a focus on member and/or stakeholder engagement;
- Excellent project management, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- An undergrad degree in communications or other liberal arts discipline.
This is a fulltime position. Salary range - $105,498.75 - $124,116.17 plus benefits.
OGRA thanks all applicants but will contact only those selected for interviews.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
Ivanhoe Cambridge Inc
Boating BC Association
Product Marketing Specialist
Event Marketing Manager
Senior Digital Marketing Specialist