Bilingual (English/French) Proposal Specialist
Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP (Blakes) has an immediate opening for a Bilingual Proposal Specialist. This is a role for someone who has excellent editing and analytical skills. You will join the Client Relations & Marketing team in a firmwide role and can be based in the Greater Montréal Region or the Greater Toronto Area.
Reporting to the Director, Client Value, you will work closely with lawyers, marketing colleagues and other administrative departments to create industry-leading pitch and proposal materials.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the proposal response process from start to finish. This includes:
- Developing a strategic approach, drawing on existing content and drafting customized content based on various partners’ needs
- Establishing and meeting deadlines for efficient on-time delivery of materials
- Arranging for and executing debrief discussions with lawyers and clients
- Provide support to the Proposal team, directors and managers
- Project manage bid opportunities, from large national, multi-practice and multi-office bids to smaller competitive opportunities
- Oversee the collection and organization of precedent materials
- Assist with the maintenance and development of RFP-related content and metrics
- Assist with the creation of presentations for client pitches
- Assist with periodic writing and editing projects
- University diploma with a minimum of three years of relevant experience in the legal or professional services industry, or another client-facing industry (in other words, you are used to delivering services to people who have specialized knowledge)
- Fluently bilingual in English and French, both spoken and written
- Experience writing, editing and formatting documents, proposals, grant applications and other documents that meet an established set of guidelines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Well organized with superb attention to detail and excellent time-management skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong collaborative working relationships
- Proactive thinker with the ability and willingness to listen and influence
- Personal integrity, discretion and a strong client-service orientation
- A team player who works well independently
- A sense of humour is appreciated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with any of the following is considered a plus: SharePoint, inDesign and Illustrator
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter and résumé directly to our online application portal by clicking submit application.
Blakes wishes to thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Who We Are
Blakes welcomes applications from all qualified applicants. The Firm is committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment comprised of people with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, identities and cultures.
The Firm provides accommodation for applicants with disabilities and in respect of other protected grounds during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Similar searches: Legal