Digital Marketing Specialist (Loyalty)
Come join BC’s fastest growing grocery retailer in an exciting and challenging Loyalty role!
With a team of 22,000 of the world’s best grocers at more than 180 stores from B.C. to Manitoba, Save-On-Foods is one of BC’s Top Employers, B.C.’s Most Loved Brand, and a great place to grow your career. Our legacy of outstanding value and customer service dates back more than 100 years and continues in every community we serve, every day.
We value service, people, innovation, fun and integrity, and we strive to provide the best customer experience in every market where we do business. At Save-On-Foods we provide opportunities for continuous development, competitive total compensation and a fun working environment. We demonstrate corporate responsibility by living our core values supporting local and celebrating our world class team.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist (Loyalty) to join our team in Langley, BC.
Reporting to Senior Manager, More Rewards you will be a critical member of the Loyalty team, which is responsible for delivering exceptional loyalty experiences across web, app, and partner digital channels for more than 3.5 million members.
The Marketing Specialist (Loyalty) leads the Loyalty multichannel digital campaign strategy, planning, and coordination with Save-On Foods and partners’ in Marketing, Merchandising, and Analytics teams, to deliver a consistent and relevant loyalty experience.
You will use your digital skills to improve and personalize customer loyalty across Loyalty partners, with a focus on owned channels. This will involve enabling data acquisition, member onboarding, paths to first redemption, and deploying customer lifecycle management tactics (e.g. identifying lapsed members, improving their speed of earn and redeeming points).
You will be responsible for:
- Championing multi-channel marketing capabilities by becoming a subject-matter-expert on Loyalty world-leading marketing technologies and solutions
- Leading the Loyalty multichannel campaign strategy and planning across digital channels.
- Partnering with cross-functional leaders to coordinate campaigns and customer contact strategies across Save-On Foods and other Loyalty Partners.
- Leading development and active management of shared customer and campaign marketing calendars, while ensuring alignment to established communication governance guidelines
- Tracking campaign readiness, status, and supporting campaign execution and measurement
- Partnering with and managing internal and external marketing teams (agencies) to ensure coordination and deployment of assets.
- Developing content, journey mapping, campaign deployment, testing, and reporting.
- Leading A/B and multivariate testing efforts to uncover insights and optimize cross-funnel performance and conversions.
- 2+ years of experience in owned channel activation across email, web, in-app, and SMS campaigns.
- 2+ years working on audience segmentation and lifecycle strategies (loyalty experience preferred).
- Demonstrated data-driven marketing competencies with conversion analysis, proper experimental design, and continuous improvement strategies for recommendations and content improvements.
- Experience with enterprise-level multi-channel marketing solutions and providers (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Experience Manager, Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.) is an asset.
- Experience in running A/B and multivariate tests on content, design, and segmentation to optimize top-of-funnel performance.
- Knowledge of customer lifecycle, engagement models, and experience in email communication and content best practices.
- Proven success in working with cross-functional teams across Marketing, Loyalty, Merchandizing, BI, and IT.
- Experience with Power BI, Looker, Tableau or other data visualization tools an asset.
- Able to think through complex problems and have a strong attention to detail.
- Self-aware and empathetic and possess a high level of Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Able to communicate ideas, collaborate on execution and report on results.
- Adaptable & able to prioritize amongst multiple ongoing projects.
What we offer
In addition to a highly competitive salary, we offer a great range of benefits, a company pension plan, free access to our onsite gym, free parking, exclusive team member offers, and opportunities for development and career progression.
Save-On-Foods is an inclusive team-oriented environment where we recognize achievements and celebrate them.
If you want to be part of an organization that makes an impact every day in our local communities, apply online today!
This position is based at Save-On-Foods’ Langley office and the successful candidate is expected to work in person at the office. While we’re currently operating with a hybrid work-from-home and in-office schedule, Save-On-Foods has a long history of innovation and collaboration, and we look forward to the day provincial health guidelines allow us to all work together in the office again. Ensuring the well-being of our team members remains our top priority as we transition back to working in the office, and as always, we will continue to follow the guidelines set by our Provincial Health Officer.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications