Marketing Manager - Secure Digital Markets
What We Offer
At Secure Digital Markets (SDM), you can build a career out of making things happen! Secure Digital Markets provides institutions, miners and individuals with a custom pathway to digital asset liquidity and off-exchange transactions. As one of Canada’s largest and fastest-growing digital assets brokerage, Secure Digital Markets has streamlined the acquisition and liquidation of digital assets to ensure that all of our customers' needs are met in a secure and compliant manner. This is an exciting time to join our growing team.
We have an interesting opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Manager to join our company. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Junior Marketing Manager will demonstrate a proactive and creative approach, working in close collaboration with the members of the Marketing Team and other key stakeholders. You will apply creativity, resourcefulness and critical thinking skills to make things happen.
If you possess strong organization and detail skills as well as excellent business acumen, are self-driven and have outstanding work ethics, we would love to hear from you! Prior experience in finance, institution or heavily channel-driven vertical markets is preferred.
This role would be ideally suited for a tech-savvy individual able to self-manage and work independently and remotely, set priorities and efficiently manage day-to-day processes with a high degree of detail, accuracy, and organization.
Responsibilities & Expectations
Based anywhere in North America or Europe and reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will have direct contact with everyone in your department and in our clients’ teams. You will have the opportunity to take on an ownership role within your department and develop and optimize many of our clients’ marketing processes. Here is a breakdown of what will be expected of you.
- Create channel-driven marketing campaigns for distribution internally and through channel partners.
- Maintain annual conference and exhibition schedule, marketing and follow through.
- Network within vertical channels to relevant Key Opinion Leaders and contacts.
- Strategize, Oversee and Optimize paid ad campaigns on Social, Banners, Adwords and other advertising aggregators
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing
- Manage and develop sales and marketing team collateral needs.
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Conduct market research and identify trends
- Identify, plan and prepare for relevant exhibition, show, media and podcast opportunities to promote overall brand development.
- Curate the overall voice of the brand to develop our positioning.
- Continuously develop and close global partnerships with PR firms, influencers, marketing agencies, design agencies, event management agencies, cryptocurrency exchanges, and social media communities - adding them to a well-organized readily available partner database.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in marketing or business
- Located in North America is highly preferred
- 5+ years of post-undergraduate or post-graduate work experience leading at-scale performance marketing programs for digital agencies or client marketing organizations. Preferably in a mid-to-large-sized corporate environment; in banking, finance or blockchain industry
- Excellent computer skills including advanced knowledge and competency with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge and experience in setting up and implementing company-wide project management tools, such as Asana
- Ability to manage a global remote team, and to handle multiple projects/ clients and marketing campaigns simultaneously
- Knowledge and experience in the blockchain and/or traditional financial markets space is a plus.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and issues with tact and diplomacy.
- Exceptional organizational and delegation skills
- Knowledge in establishing and developing remote work processes and relevant remote work culture.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to check documents for accuracy and communicate detailed changes.
- Strong interest in coaching and mentoring team members
- Highly skilled in learning on the job and continuously learning
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Mature, professional, driven, empathetic.
We offer competitive salaries and are committed to see our employees succeed.
Stock Options Plan: Company-wide
Top-notch benefits plan
Why Secure Digital Markets (SDM)?
The level of growth that is expected in the coming years is staggering, and we need the right person to come on board to help support this growth and be a part of our success story.
The number one quality we value is teamwork, and everyone pulls together to give our best. With a focus on continued growth and industry leadership, exciting long-term career possibilities are available for the driven energetic team member that joins out team.
Joining SDM today means joining a team of ambitious and caring individuals. Become a key part of our growth by applying today.
Please note, SDM receives a high volume of applicants thus only those selected to move forward in our interview process will be contacted.
SDM is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications