The Specialist, Marketing Media is accountable for developing integrated online and offline media plans across a variety of BCLC brands, products and services. The role briefs external agencies and partners, executes tactical plans, reports on results, performs day-to-day campaign management and optimizes in-market activity, using relevant data to pivot when necessary.
• Accountable for developing integrated online and offline media plans across a variety of BCLC brands, products and services. Briefs external agencies and partners, executes tactical plans, and reports on results. Manages campaign purchase orders and related invoicing.
• Performs day-to-day campaign management and optimizes in-market activity, using relevant data to pivot when necessary. Leverages the Enterprise Player Experience strategy to reach identified audience segments while supporting key player value themes.
• Develops traditional media placements like TV, print, radio, and out-of-home, and related ongoing trafficking requirements. Ensures online and offline campaigns are integrated and / or customized for the medium to deliver greater overall performance.
• Supported by Enterprise Analytics, develops and maintains performance reporting and metrics on an initiative basis, in order to demonstrate proof of performance and the value of paid media. Regularly communicates results to key stakeholders.
• Implements best practices and stays on top of related industry trends and emerging techniques; Proactively identifies opportunities to improve performance with an eye for innovation and "out of the box" thinking.
• Proactively builds, develops, and maintains strong working relationships with internal departments, business partners, suppliers, regulatory and government bodies.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Education and Experience
• A university degree in a related discipline such as business, marketing, or communications;
• 3 to 5 years related experience programmatic display, paid social media and offline media (traditional mass and digital offline);
• Certifications in digital display, paid social media and digital analytics are an asset;
• Experience managing paid social campaigns across Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube and a range of other emerging social platforms;
• Experience managing display on programmatic platforms such as DoubleClick, the Trade Desk or comparable channels;
• Experience using analytics or attribution platforms like Google Analytics, Omniture, or other analysis platforms;
• Media agency experience is an asset;
• An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
• Broad understanding of traditional media concepts & disciplines;
• Solid knowledge of principles, concepts, practices, techniques and tools in the areas of marketing and program management;
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics;
• Solid knowledge of content marketing across multiple mediums;
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work cross-functionally to influence business practices and build stakeholder support;
• Strong marketing communications skills and ability to deliver integrated media campaigns;
• Excellent innovation in problem solving and demonstrated analytical thinking;
• Proven leadership and/or teamwork skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Excellent presentation skills;
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and multi-task with close attention to detail;
• Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills;
• Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite);
• Understanding of B.C. gaming industry would be an asset.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications