Halmyre was founded in the pursuit of long-term success for our clients and individual happiness for our colleagues and peers.
We are a seven-year-old marketing solutions company that is a new hybrid niche in the agency/consultancy space called intelligent marketing solutions. We think with the discipline of a consultant, and act with the pragmatism of an agency. halmyre.com/about
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to support our wonderful clients. In this position, you’ll help plan and lead the implementation and ongoing support of digital and customer experience projects. As a part of the Halmyre Exchange, you’ll be working with our VP of Customer Experience to develop the roadmap and tasks to implement approved strategies and plans. You will work with a range of integrated marketing and communications resources to plan out the scope and budget of a project, set and manage timelines, lead quality assurance efforts and support the execution with hands-on understanding of the materials.
Here’s some of what you’ll be doing
- Proactive project management related to the implementation of digital projects for clients.
- Management of initiatives related to the Halmyre social media plan, with an initial focus on implementation and adoption of Sprout Social.
- Ongoing service to clients, supporting digital projects.
- Identify necessary project resources and vendors and manage resources to ensure successful project completion.
- Draft project budgets for internal approval and presentation to clients.
- Develop and present insights & analysis to clients including preparing detailed digital marketing reports on a monthly basis
- Respond to client questions and concerns.
- Guide clients through features, and support client training and skills development.
- Identify and map client requirements.
- Implement quality assurance measures.
- Take off the hat of short-term requirements and bring your integrated, thoughtful, pragmatic approach, focused on the long-term success of our clients, but you won't be alone.
- Our clients are disciplined managers and so are you. Solid organization, communication and project management skills will help your strong thinking, ideas and marketing solutions shine through. And you will embody our brand promise of helping our clients feel supported, organized and guided in achieving their success.
- We play with heart and so do you. We’ll want you to join in our community work – you will have time to volunteer on causes important to you, work with the team on Halmyre causes and charitable clients and help champion our commitment to planting trees. We like things that grow, do you?
Love to learn, grow, and get better? Your ambition will be supported here.
- At least 5 years of integrated marketing and communications experience OR equivalent in business/marketing management
- Someone who loves to learn, figure things out and get to the bottom of the details; you must be comfortable with the day-to-day tools of digital and customer experience marketing methodology and analysis
- You love the work, learning and seeing results - you find project work satisfying to push yourself to grow as a person and professional
- Demonstrated project management and account management experience working in service-oriented environments or creative agency
- An bachelor's degree in the Arts, Social Sciences, Business or equivalent
- Experience in a service-oriented environment with direct, client-facing responsibilities
- You’re not shy: proven abilities – and interest - in client partnerships and collaboration
- A collaborator who seeks out connections and builds trusted relationships with peers, clients, and friends naturally
Why work in the Halmyre Exchange with us?
Halmyre provides an attractive compensation plan that includes base salary plus performance-based compensation. The Halmyre team enjoys a range of benefits, some of which include:
- Working in a young, fast-growing and creative problem-solving environment
- An opportunity to work with, and learn from, other motivated, creative marketing leaders who love what they do
- A huge variety of interesting client challenges to work on and a supportive team -The Braintrust- of professionals working together on solutions
- Freedom and flexibility in work-life balance
- A values-driven workplace and strong founding culture
- Future plans (next 12 months) for introducing additional benefits flexible health spending accounts and savings plans
Please note that accommodation for job applicants with disabilities is available during the assessment process upon request. We thank all who apply, however only those most closely matching these requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications