Integrated Marketing Manager
Integrated Marketing Manager
Req ID: 4005
Faculty/Division: Office of the President
Department: Office of Vice President, Communications
Campus: St. George (Downtown Toronto)
University of Toronto Communications (UTC) is the University’s central resource for communications expertise. We are a group of strategists, planners, marketing specialists, editors, writers, designers and visual artists. Our job is to work with partners throughout the U of T community as we all tell the University’s great story. The Brand Marketing team provides strategic planning, creative development and production support for reputation building activities.
Under the direction of the Director, Marketing Strategy and Stakeholder Relations, the Integrated Marketing Manager is responsible for building, executing and delivering integrated marketing projects for senior University stakeholders, including the President’s Office, Vice President portfolios, divisions and faculties, fostering a culture of collaborative and effective brand building. In executing integrated marketing plans, the incumbent ensures that all omni-channel marketing and communication efforts are working in-sync strategically supporting the overarching business objective. The incumbent is responsible for competitive analysis, tactical planning, production of a variety of marketing and communications materials (including print, video & audio ads and particularly digital and social media), stakeholder management, project management and applicable budget management.
Your responsibilities will include:
Working with stakeholders, vendors and the brand marketing team to deliver on integrated marketing communication plans, ensuring consistency with project timelines and approved strategy plans for integration across all messaging platforms. As a project manager, this role monitors workflows with creative teams, provides strategic recommendations to stakeholders, as well as ongoing status updates for proactive and effective stakeholder management across multiple portfolios. The Manager will be expected to prepare competitive reviews and summary reports, conduct target market analysis, identify competitive advantage and/or unique attributes, assess media plans and opportunities as well as consult on research needs and deliver post-campaign performance reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or an acceptable combination of equivalent experience.
- Five (5) years of progressively responsible professional experience in integrated marketing with at least three (3) years working at an agency or consulting firm.
- Omni channel project management experience: managing integration of all physical channels (offline) and digital channels (online) offering a seamless and unified customer experience.
- Experience in the creation, development and ideation of communication and marketing strategies and tactics (traditional and digital).
- Experience with performing analysis and research for identifying and assessing marketing and communications solutions (traditional and digital) and developing recommendations from these insights.
- Experience in developing strong client relationships based on trust and mutual respect.
- Experience in executing integrated marketing or communications programs.
- Experience in successfully operating within complex, multi-tiered organization with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong in-depth understanding of digital and social media.
- Knowledge and understanding of Integrated Marketing Campaign strategies and tactics.
- Strong understanding of omni channel approach to communications including social and digital marketing and ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously is a must.
- Proficient in the development and execution of integrated digital and social media campaign plans, monitoring the campaign in market, providing recommendations for optimization, analysing the results and preparing comprehensive results decks.
- Familiarity with various forms of media to include print, video and digital production.
- Experience in evaluating and assessing paid media opportunities and providing recommendations.
- Strong understanding of brand management with experience in its application and providing guidance.
- Proven track record of enhancing, fostering and managing strong relationships both internal and external to the organization.
- Strong creative and innovative thinker, able to leverage the power of technology to communicate a variety of messages to internal and external audiences; entrepreneurial and energetic.
- Strong communication skills utilizing strong listening skills and a logical, systematic approach to assimilating and sharing information in all areas.
- Creative thinker that has the ability to bring new ideas to the table.
To be successful in this role you will be:
Closing Date: 11/04/2021, 11:59PM ET
Employee Group: USW
Appointment Type: Budget - Continuing
Schedule: Full-Time. Overtime on weekdays. Occasional overtime on weekends.
Pay Scale Group & Hiring Zone:
USW Pay Band 15 -- $84,316 with an annual step progression to a maximum of $107,826. Pay scale and job class assignment is subject to determination pursuant to the Job Evaluation/Pay Equity Maintenance Protocol.
Job Category: Administrative / Managerial
Recruiter: Sharon McBean
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications