Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
About the Financial Modeling Institute (FMI)
The Financial Modeling Institute (FMI) promotes excellence in Financial Modeling through world-class accreditation programs. The FMI was created by and for the world’s leading financial modelers. Through research and testing, we developed exams that enable us to test an individual’s financial modeling ability.
From banking and private equity, to accounting, asset management, insurance, business development, venture capital and beyond - financial modelers inform key transactions and influence critical business decisions.
We are advocates of financial modeling and drive thought leadership within the community.
The FMI is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead the development and execution of digital acquisition strategy.
As a key member of the FMI team, you’ll be responsible for helping to build and manage campaigns across a multitude of digital channels. You’ll take ownership of building a powerful customer acquisition program, helping us drive broad awareness of the FMI accreditations and increase conversions.
The Digital Marketing Manager should have experience developing and implementing plans, and a deep analytical ability to evaluate data & optimize performance. They need to also be able to continuously optimize performance through a test and learn approach.
About The Role
- Develop a scalable customer acquisition program: drive marketing campaigns from planning to execution, and meet key performance metrics.
- Manage measurement tools, data aggregation/data warehouse, A/B testing, and social media measuring tools. This includes analyzing and interpreting data, and providing recommendations to the team.
- Conduct keyword research and manage search engine optimization.
- Be open to experimenting with new platforms and strategies so we are benefiting from the latest tools and opportunities.
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset: an enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to think outside the box to solve problems and adapt to new challenges.
- Strong analytical skills: comfort with data and analytics, and translating these into insights that can be leveraged across the organization.
- Execution-oriented: ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively implement against both team and individual goals and results, and prioritize multiple deliverables occurring simultaneously.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media management and online marketing and measurement.
- Post-secondary degree in marketing/business
- 5 + years of experience
- Expert knowledge in digital acquisition including media planning, buying, execution and optimization with in-depth understanding of Google Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Practical experience in growing user bases, as well as retention
- Knowledge of Hubspot is an asset
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience working in an Advertising Agency/Managing an Agency preferred
Please submit your application, including a cover letter and resume, to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates who apply; however, only those considered will be contacted.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications