Direct Response Coordinator/coordonnateur du marketing direct
*Version française disponible sur notre site Web*
Seeking the BEST Direct Response Coordinator
Are you a detailed and agile professional with experience in direct mail marketing and a curiosity for the world of digital?
About The Role
The Marketing Coordinator supports the execution of direct mail and digital revenue generation. Reporting to the Director, Integrated Marketing, this position assists in the execution of direct response revenue generating strategies (including direct mail and email marketing efforts). The incumbent will also provide administrative support to the Director, Integrated Marketing and will regularly collaborate with their colleagues on the Marketing team.
“With an ever-changing fundraising landscape, we want to be front and centre and be a leader in the direct response fundraising space. That means thinking outside the box, creating new opportunities, as well as leveraging activities we know are already effective. We need a dynamic individual who can create a strong direct response ecosystem for the Foundation.”
Ingrid Gingras, Director of Integrated Marketing
Position Type: Full-time, permanent (37.5 hours per week)
Location: Ottawa, Ontario. Presently telecommuting, flexible arrangements available post-pandemic.
Language: English essential, French is considered an asset.
Benefits: Includes medical benefits (semi private hospital, extended health care, vision care, dental care); life insurance; employee and family assistance program; defined benefits pension.
The Ottawa Hospital is one of Canada’s top learning and research hospitals, where excellent care is inspired by research and driven by compassion. Our multi-campus hospital, affiliated with the University of Ottawa, attracts some of the most influential scientific minds from around the world. Our focus on learning and research leads to new techniques and discoveries that are adopted globally to improve patient care.
The Foundation’s (TOHF) purpose is to inspire and enable support for the highest quality healthcare and world-class research at The Ottawa Hospital. Backed by generous support from the community, we are committed to providing the world-class, compassionate care we would want for our loved ones.
At TOHF, we are proud to have what we believe to be the best, the brightest, and the most dedicated employee team in the entire country! We have worked hard to create a work environment that fosters collaboration, creativity, and work satisfaction for all of our employees. Consistently, we are ranked as one of the highest performing foundations in Canada.
The Foundation is in the early stages of a transformative Capital Campaign that will be unprecedented in our city and we are currently recruiting the best candidates to our team to play critical roles in our success.
“I am proud to be leading The Ottawa Hospital Foundation as the healthcare landscape of our city is transformed with the redevelopment of the Carling Avenue Campus. We want the best staff to join our exceptional team as we prepare for this generational opportunity.”
Tim Kluke, President and CEO, The Ottawa Hospital Foundation
In this position, you will:
- Work closely with our incumbent agency to support the execution of our direct mail strategies. This includes project management, content approvals, data requests, as well as reporting back on appeal performance.
- Build critical paths in project management software (Wrike) to ensure all elements of integration are captured.
- Provide administrative support to the Director, Integrated Marketing, including calendar management and scheduling, general meeting support (i.e. preparing meeting agendas, recording meeting minutes, tracking meeting action items etc.)
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure proper execution of e-communication.
- Support the deployment of email communication to donors and stakeholders (using pre-determined segments and content).
- Other administrative duties as required (processing invoices, coordinating signatures, budget tracking etc.)
New graduates who show incredible potential will be considered, however preference will be given to candidates with 1-2 years experience.
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- Experience in the execution and/or support of direct mail programs
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Experience in a marketing environment is considered an asset.
The true benefit of working with The Ottawa Hospital Foundation comes from the ability to work on a team that is making a difference in our community. Everything we do has a direct impact on improving the lives of people in the Ottawa region every day. In addition to an exceptional and collaborative work environment, The Ottawa Hospital Foundation also offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, and values and supports ongoing professional development opportunities for all members of our team.
We believe that our people are our strength. Our success stems from our ability to attract and retain the best people who have a passion for our community’s health care system and want to make a difference in your community. If you are looking for a truly unique career opportunity and a chance to work for an established, successful organization, The Ottawa Hospital Foundation is the ideal place for you.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications