Location: Mississauga, ON
Our family of 127,000 employees and franchise affiliates share a collective passion for delivering exceptional shopping experiences and amazing food to all our customers. Our mission is to nurture the things that make life better – great experiences, families, communities, and our employees. We are a family nurturing families.
A proudly Canadian company, we started in a small town in Nova Scotia but we are now in communities of all sizes across this great country. With over 1500 stores in all 10 provinces, you may know us as Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, Lawton's Drug Stores or another of our great banners but we are all one extended family.
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
- As a member of the Integrated Marketing Creative Services team, the Graphic Designer is responsible for conceptualizing and designing eye-catching communication across all digital and print channels with an Omnichannel lens. These "best in class" creative assets will support retail marketing activities. The designer will develop work that is consistent with the various banner brand books assuring look and feel, tone of voice and overall guidelines are met.
- Collaborate with the Creative/Content/Digital teams to develop innovative customer centric concepts that will be deployed across all customer touch points. The designer will work closely with copywriters, team leads and the Omnichannel Creative Manager on integrated campaigns to ensure design integrity and brand alignment across all channels.
- Develop innovative storyboards, creative concepts, functional design solutions, site grids and mock ups working independently and cross functionally
- Create photography decks and mood boards that will be used to brief in our photographers, food stylists and prop stylists
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders as required; attain soft approvals of final materials; work cross functionally with team members on mutual efforts and vacation support
- You're adaptable: You demonstrate resiliency in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment where ideas and opportunities happen fast and require flexibility.
- You can multi task in a deadline-driven environment assuring all assets are delivered on time and on budget
- Manage Ad Hoc Projects: As a member of the Integrated Marketing team we will be asked from time to time to support projects beyond ongoing campaigns and events.
- Ability to self-start and problem solve as well as be receptive to constructive feedback.
- Contribute ideas and work as part of an integrated, multi-discipline team as well autonomously
- Excellent design and creative acumen
- Love for visual storytelling, brand building and all things digital/social
- Ability to support brand guidelines
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Collaborative and strong customer service orientation
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Ability to be adaptable, flexible and dependable
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and responsive and interactive design software
- Experience with HTML/CSS for web/social workflows
- Highly attentive to detail, layout, colour and typography
- Excellent project management skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks from concept through implementation and deliver quality outcomes on time and on budget
- Process and project management experience
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.
Please apply online at: https://rita.illicohodes.com/go/615f60e3e7afb085494647ac/51fc022158b70066fae49f3e/en
More search results
Lead Marketing Coordinator (FMF Coordinator - Mar…
The College of Family Physicians of Canada
National and International Marketing Manager Job
Alsafa Foods Canada Ltd
Spécialiste régional du marketing (Québec)
Marketing Manager Job