Who You Are:
The Marketing Manager, Master’s Recruitment will own marketing and communications for all Master’s Programs and audiences (MBA, MSc, MMA, and EMBA) on behalf of the Ivey Business School. The individual in this role will be responsible for ensuring a strong and engaged pipeline of prospective students, driving demand among diverse global audiences, and reaching and engaging high potential audiences at key moments in their journey.
What You’ll Do:
Planning, Strategic Thinking
- Develop and implement recruitment marketing communications plans including managing prospective student experiences across touch points.
- Establish journey maps based on prospect needs and preferences, design marketing communications journeys across segments and channels, and optimize experiences based on dynamic audience insights.
- Identify and design integrated marketing and communications campaigns and initiatives, ensuring alignment with key business objectives and audience needs.
- Proactively identify market and audience opportunities and propose ideas for enhancing the engagement experience of high potential audiences.
- Develop the overall recruitment editorial plan, including social media and content marketing strategy, addressing the needs of key audiences at critical moments.
Project Management, Production
- Manage the development and optimization of lead generation and lead nurturing programs, tracking performance across the funnel.
- Manage production, publication and amplification of short and long form content, feature articles, ads, email, web, brochures, whitepapers, etc., ensuring compelling messaging and tone of voice and alignment with Ivey brand standards.
- Manage projects and track budgets for key campaigns and projects
Optimization, Reporting and Monitoring
- Optimize lead management processes and manage recruitment database to ensure an engaged pipeline of prospective students across programs.
- Monitor and manage recruitment engagement across the prospect journey, ensuring timely and relevant response.
- Analyze and maintain campaign performance dashboards and track KPIs for recruitment marketing communications.
Communicating, Writing and Responding
- Support recruiting team with marketing and communications materials for various recruitment events including information sessions, emails, website, webinars, and promotions.
What You Have :
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, marketing, journalism, or related field is required. Post-graduate education in relevant field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, social media, communications, public relations, influencer relations, or other related field.
- Experience with project management, journey mapping, and editorial planning.
- Proven experience developing content for web, blogs, social media, public relations and/or print.
- Experience and comfort with a variety of marketing technologies including CRM, CMS platforms, Google Analytics, marketing automation software and social media preferred.
- Experience with lead generation, lead nurturing, email marketing, online influencers, SEO and SEM preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proactive and resourceful.
- Excellent organization and communications skills.
- Collaborative team player.
- Proven ability to leverage data to make informed decisions.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Location: London or Toronto, Ontario
Position Type: This is a full-time (35-hours/week) temporary contract covering a leave, ending January 2023.
Typical Hiring Range: Based on the salary band for this role, external candidates can expect to be offered a starting salary in the range of $65,200– $81,500. When determining salary we consider the market, candidate experience, as well as internal equity. Once in the role, successful candidates will have the opportunity to progress through the range and beyond the hiring range of the band, through annual increases. The maximum salary for this band is approximately 20% higher than the top end of the hiring range.
Do you think you would be a good fit for the role? Tell us why by submitting your resume and cover letter via the Ivey Careers page today! Note: Application will close October 6, 2021.
Effective September 7, 2021, all employees and visitors to campus are required to comply with Western's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
Diversity & Accommodation:
Ivey Business School invites applications from all qualified individuals. Ivey is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation for interviews or other meetings, please contact Ivey Human Resources at email@example.com or by telephone at 519-661-2111 ext. 85771.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications