Stilmas Americas, based in Burlington Ontario, manufactures a line of water purification equipment platforms that are compliant with the current USP Purified Water (PW) and Water for Injection (WFI) standards. We specialize in standard and custom engineered turn-key systems along with all the supporting validation operations.
Stilmas Americas is the hub for selling, engineering, manufacturing and servicing Pharmaceutical Water equipment in North America, offering a complete range of technologies in the North American Pharmaceutical market.
Stilmas Americas is currently seeking a
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for writing and editing Marketing and Sales materials including emails, web pages (social media) and other collateral. This position will provide assistance with all social media and advertising efforts.
These duties and responsibilities are not exhaustive and will be supplemented as necessary.
- Work with Corporate Marketing and Commercial team to develop plans and strategies for our North American based business.
- Marketing support for the North American Commerical Team as needed for customer presentations.
- Create a Bi-monthly newsletter for our employees and customers.
- Manage and curate communication requests as they come in, including crafting communications, providing feedback, and suggesting best ways to send and articulate.
- Measure and analyze metrics on LinkedIn and our Website. Tabulate on a monthly basis.
- Write copy for various pieces we will use for any marketing purpose.
- Review marketing content for print ads, social media and website so we can adjust for updates.
- Utilize brand guidelines, formats, and messaging to maintain consistency and general corporate brand standards.
- Host webinar or live training sessions.
- Lead the companies creative and technical social media postings with the support of the commercial team.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Strategy teams to develop a variety of materials.
- Collect information on North American competitive market to submit Corporate for strategic marketing plan.
- Coordinate with local suppliers to create advertising and promotional marketing materials. Present to Corporate for approval.
- Create and edit graphic and video content based on plan from HQ and corporate.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the President or VP Sales & Marketing.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of three (3) years of copywriting and editing experience in sales and/or marketing.
- Advertise Agency and or pharmaceutical experience is also a plus.
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong writing and editing skills are a must.
- Basic content creation skills (e.g. photo editing, graphics etc.)
- Knowledge and application of tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Possess the ability to synthesize dense and/or complicated materials into creative, clear and effective communications to a variety of audiences.
- Proven track record of creativity.
- Receptive to feedback and input from a variety of sources.
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to consistently produce error-free work.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadline.
- Work collaboratively with many different people and departments.
- Enthusiastic, highly self-motivated, result-oriented, and a well developed sense of drive.
- Passport and ability to travel in the US and internationally if required.
Application deadline: 2021-10-15
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
Regular Cleaning, Masks worn when 6' distance cannot be maintained.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications