SR. MANAGER, MARKETING PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- The Bay
- 401 Bay St., Toronto, Ontario, CA
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications
SR. MANAGER, MARKETING PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Day in the Life:
The Senior Manager, Marketing Project Management is a strong communicator, connector and decision maker who leads the strategic integration and execution of the OMNI marketing plan.
This individual will lead the process of marketing strategy creation from insights to plan development and then ensure implementation of the strategy through relevant omni-channel campaigns and initiatives (from analytics to media to technology).
The leader of this team is an important member of the Integrated Marketing leadership team that partners with associates across a variety of levels and functions to design, lead and execute effective processes that enable the team to deliver campaigns on-time and on-budget. This leader holds project teams accountable for milestones, ensures that projects are approved, and appropriately budgeted and planned, and leads periodic forums to review and make decisions on projects. The leader is responsible for effective project management tools and is able to leverage technological solutions to optimize strategic execution & project management for Hudson’s Bay.
The Senior Manager, Marketing Project Management is a strong people leader that provides coaching and development to team of Project management specialists, partners with leaders in creative services and many others to drive toward Hudson’s Bay objectives.
What You Will Do:
Project Management, Process and Delivery
- Work with all internal partners including Creative, Marketing, Instore, E-comm, IT, Merchant teams and all cross functional partners/stakeholders to effectively manage omni-channel marketing campaigns for the organization
- Partner with creative operations, production, development and all business teams to ensure project success across all channels and all media for omni campaigns
- Work with various 3rd-party vendors, as needed
- Lead the strategic planning process
- Lead meetings, review deliverables with business stakeholders, and work with cross-functional teams to ensure their feedback is actioned on a timely basis
- Provide clarity on project milestones and tracking and hold all project stakeholders accountable for inputs, outputs, approvals, etc.
- Identify areas of opportunities to gain increased efficiencies by collaborating across various PM and Creative Operations teams
- Manage the overall process from the initial request for a project to its final delivery
- Maintain effective score carding for all levels of organization to identify project status and resource allocation
- Incorporate feedback to continuously improve the process
- Create and maintain process documentation with respect to existing workflows
- Communicate any process changes, tool updates, training, and timing, as required. Update all relevant omni channel campaign documentation. Update and consolidate all post mortem information.
- Manage Process workflow tool implementation, maintenance and relationship with 3rd party vendor
- Lead marketing cross-functional project review meetings and business reviews
- Create, maintain, distribute process documentation for successful omni campaigns
- Responsible for creating new processes, managing various business teams to oversee Creative Brief executions, communicate resource/budget needs, coordinate training, as well as operational processes
- Responsible for all updates, process refinement, communication and alignment across business teams
- Lead team of two in Project Management
What You Will Need:
- 4-6 years minimum experience in Project Management at large, complex organization with proven success
- Previous experience leading project management team
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Action Oriented
- Business Acumen
- Dealing With Ambiguity
- Drive for Results
- Priority Setting
- Process Management
- Building Effective Teams
- Organizational Agility
- Timely Decision Making
- Customer focus
- Strategic mindset
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Associate discount up to 40% including top brands
- Flexible work environment that allows for work-life balance
About The Bay:
The digital-first transformation of The Bay takes us to the next level, with significant focus on technology investment and innovation - including the creation of Technology Hubs, increased fulfillment capabilities, expanded marketing and extended vendor partnerships for a highly-curated assortment.
Since the introduction of Marketplace in April 2021, The Bay has introduced more than 1,500 new or expanded brands and more than 25,000 new products through the new Marketplace Technology platform, and continues to grow and innovate on thebay.com — currently the 6th largest e-commerce business in Canada.
The Bay and Hudson’s Bay will work collaboratively to continue delivering an enhanced and seamless customer experience.
Interested in Social Media?
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications