Digital Marketing Analyst/Analyste en marketing numérique
*Version française disponible sur notre site Web*
Seeking the BEST Digital Marketing Analyst
Are you a marketing professional with a passion for data and an interest in healthcare?
Reporting to the Director of Integrated Marketing, the Digital Marketing Analyst is the in-house analytics specialist for our 20-person Marketing and Communications department. They build tools to collect data, consolidate/analyze data, and make data-based recommendations to their colleagues. They also play a vital role in our digital marketing strategy; the incumbent is strongly imbedded in marketing strategy discussions and helps to develop, monitor, and execute a marketing strategy that is heavily informed by results.
“With an ever-changing fundraising landscape, we want to be front and centre and be a leader in the fundraising space. That means thinking outside the box, creating new opportunities, as well as leveraging activities we know are already effective. We need a dynamic individual who can evaluate and report back on our strategies.”
Ingrid Gingras, Director of Integrated Marketing
Position Type: Mat Leave Coverage Contract (37.5 hours per week for 13.5 months)
Approximate start date mid-October
Location: Ottawa, Ontario. Presently telecommuting, flexible arrangements available post-pandemic.
Language: English essential
The Ottawa Hospital is one of Canada’s top learning and research hospitals, where excellent care is inspired by research and driven by compassion. Our multi-campus hospital, affiliated with the University of Ottawa, attracts some of the most influential scientific minds from around the world. Our focus on learning and research leads to new techniques and discoveries that are adopted globally to improve patient care.
The Foundation’s (TOHF) purpose is to inspire and enable support for the highest quality health care and world-class research at The Ottawa Hospital. Backed by generous support from the community, we are committed to providing the world-class, compassionate care we would want for our loved ones.
At TOHF, we are proud to have what we believe to be the best, the brightest, and the most dedicated employee team in the entire country! We have worked hard to create a work environment that fosters collaboration, creativity, and work satisfaction for all our employees. Consistently, we are ranked as one of the highest performing foundations in Canada.
The Foundation is in the early stages of a transformative Capital Campaign that will be unprecedented in our city and we are currently recruiting the best candidates to our team to play critical roles in our success.
“I am proud to be leading The Ottawa Hospital Foundation as the health care landscape of our city is transformed with the New Civic Development on Carling Avenue. We want the best staff to join our exceptional team as we prepare for this generational opportunity.”
-Tim Kluke, President and CEO, The Ottawa Hospital Foundation
- Prepare for data collection by developing a digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Collect data on donors, web behaviours, and key metrics using Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, Illuminate, and Raiser’s Edge.
- Consolidate and analyze data by creating pivot tables, dashboards, website performance reports, and other data visualizations.
- Assist in digital marketing strategizing by making data-based recommendations, actionable insight, and by identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Monitor and analyze digital media and marketing trends.
- Communicate findings to colleagues, senior managers, and partners.
New graduates who show incredible potential will be considered, however preference will be given to candidates with 2-5 years experience using digital marketing analytics.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools (Ex. Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Managers, Illuminate, Raiser’s Edge)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel’s pivot tables for quick reporting.
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- A deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms is considered an asset.
The true benefit of working with The Ottawa Hospital Foundation comes from the ability to work on a team that is making a difference in our community. Everything we do has a direct impact on improving the lives of people in the Ottawa region every day. In addition to an exceptional and collaborative work environment, The Ottawa Hospital Foundation also offers ongoing professional development opportunities for all members of our team.
We believe that our people are our strength. Our success stems from our ability to attract and retain the best people who have a passion for our community’s healthcare system and want to make a difference in your community. If you are looking for a truly unique career opportunity and a chance to work for an established, successful organization, apply today.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications