Job Posting Details
Number of positions available: 1
Salary: Authority Band 7 ($72,425.60 - $75,316.80 - $78,353.60 - $81,473.60)
Status: Permanent Full Time
Closing Date: Sept 13th, 2021
The Commercial Services team is responsible for leading and developing the commercial landscape at YYC. This means the oversight of multiple business lines, including Parking, Ground Transportation, Rental Cars, Retail, Terminal space, sponsorship, advertising and commercial marketing at one of Canada’s busiest airports. A diverse group with a passion for delivering on the guest needs, this team is at the forefront of commercial trends, and is focused on building a holistic guest experience.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Reporting to the Senior Director, Commercial Services, you will be responsible for supporting all commercial marketing services at YYC. This includes the delivery of commercial marketing tactics and strategies, and the coordination and support for the commercial advertising and sponsorship program. You will nurture strong subject matter experts/support team relationships within YYC while guiding the execution of commercial marketing services initiatives through to successful completion.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate advertising installations and aftercare, working with a variety of stakeholders
- Schedule/project manage graphic and design deliverables, helping to ensure that timelines are met, YYC brand standards are understood and adhered to and that all work fits without overarching strategic direction.
- Ongoing tracking and measurement of commercial marketing programs and strategies.
- Consistent collaboration with Communications team to ensure that strategies and deliverables are in alignment with overall brand tone, messaging.
- Coordinate the gathering of guest insights including coordination of focus groups, surveys, in-depth interviews and other forms of insight capture.
- Coordinate efforts to assess other (industry standard) tools and methodologies for measuring marketing program effectiveness, ensuring a strong guest experience, and the strong execution of partner deliverables.
- Coordinate regular information sharing meetings and presentations with sponsorship, advertising and commercial partners (including Retail Council, potential partners, advertisers, Rental Car group, GT operators, Indigo and Park & Jet).
- Support the corporate, executive and board reporting for commercial marketing services ongoing developing presentations, reports and analysis.
- Coordinate collaborative marketing efforts between YYC, airlines, sponsors, advertisers, commercial partners and travel & tourism partners.
- Research new and alternative communications and marketing methods.
- Industry award submission coordination as required.
- Support Senior Director and team GMs on new business development efforts.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Relevant post-secondary education in the field of Marketing, Business, Commerce and/or equivalent education and experience
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing coordination, business development or partner coordination
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong MS Powerpoint and excel skills, able to build presentations, analysis and business cases
- Exceptional writing skills with strong accuracy in grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and spelling
- Knowledge of media tools and new media communication channels, platforms and tools
- Experience using search, preferably both SEM and SEO
- Strong interest and ability in staying abreast of the latest marketing trends
- Knowledge in methodologies involved in developing marketing plans
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC)
- Must have a valid drivers’ license and access to a vehicle
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications