Frontline Real Estate Services is hiring!
Join a group of “small giant” real estate professionals on their mission of taking Frontline Real Estate Services’ reputation and service offering to the next level. We are looking for a performance-driven marketing nerd to partner with our long-time Marketing Director (turned Creative Director with your help), to build-out the future of our marketing department.
We are looking for an experienced team builder who can assemble the right group of people to bring campaigns and projects to life on time, on brand, and on budget. You will manage and grow new and existing freelancer, contractor, agency, and supplier relationships to bring best-in-breed initiatives to the market, targeting a variety of different audiences.
This role will provide the opportunity to work on high-level strategies while tracking KPIs, analyzing data, and fine-tuning (or overhauling) processes to help drive sales and assure we meet our business goals efficiently and effectively.
- Work in partnership with our Creative Director to maintain and elevate Frontline Real Estate Services’ reputation as a market leader
- Work in partnership with our Creative Director to create and execute marketing strategy and campaigns to exceed goals/KPIs
- Build and manage our network of freelancers, consultants, and suppliers to assure a best-in-breed creative and marketing service offering
- Oversee and manage all listing, project, and brand marketing campaigns including timelines, approval processes, and budgets
- Research and recommend improvements to our current systems and tools to help drive our move to a more “digital first” and early adopter approach
- Manage and report on KPIs (including budgets) to the Creative Director, Partners, and sectors
- Schedule and host marketing department meetings (internal and external)
A more detailed breakdown of responsibilities will be discussed as part of the interview process
Employment Requirements & Assets:
- A commitment to learn, and then apply and enrich, Frontline Real Estate Services’ values, positioning, goals, and story
- 7+ years of combined experience in project manager, marketing manager and/or marketing director roles (other applicable experience may also be considered)
- Completion of post-secondary degree or certificate in marketing, project management, and/or related field (comparable experience will be considered)
- Experience managing an inhouse team and/or managing a network of freelancers/contractors
- Interest and/or experience in business development
- Reliable, systematic, task-focused working style with a strong attention to detail
- Resourceful analytical thinker with the ability to analyze information and make related recommendations
- An engrained “sense of urgency” and a proven track record of managing, prioritizing, and meeting concurrent deadlines
- Drive to take on new challenges and find opportunities for growth, efficiency, and innovation
- Strong communicator (spoken and written English – other languages are also an asset)
- Experience using project management software, CRM platforms, digital marketing/advertising platforms, MS Office programs, and analytics/reporting services
- Experience working in the real estate industry is an asset
- Experience working in a creative/advertising agency environment is an asset
Working Conditions & Salary:
- Workweeks are 5 days, Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day, starting at 8:30 am in the morning
- Some after hour work may be required to accommodate client requests and/or meet deadlines
- “Hybrid” working conditions available
- Work from home and working from our Langley office (free parking, onsite fitness centre, coffee station) and/or Vancouver satellite office space could be negotiated.
- Necessary equipment (ex: laptop) will be supplied
- Salary based on experience, starting at $65,000 + performance-based bonus structure available
- Competitive extended health benefits (after 3-months)
- RRSP matching program (after 3-months)
Please note: if you are chosen for an interview, you will be contacted to complete compulsory light personality testing.
About Frontline Real Estate Services
Frontline Real Estate Services is the “across the bridge” real estate brokerage. We’ve earned a name for ourselves in the commercial real estate space across the Fraser Valley and Suburban Metro Vancouver offering:
- Residential Development Land Sales
- Industrial Sales & Leasing
- Office Sales & Leasing
- Retail Sales & Leasing
- Project Marketing
Frontline Real Estate Services was founded in 2009 by a young ambitious team in a 300 square foot office. Some highlights from the past 12 years:
- We established our core values of: Better Together, High Performance, and Raise the Bar
- We established our “Big Hairy Audacious Goal” of having the best culture in real estate
- We established our “Small Giant” philosophy (see below to learn more)
- We are now part of a growing group of companies including Campbell Strata Management (property management) and Breakside Real Estate Group (new and resale home marketing and sales)
- We have sold and leased over 2,250 properties valued at over $2 billion
- We have grown to a team of 20 real estate brokers and support staff
- Our employees rated us 4.65/5 in our most recent employee engagement survey. Monitoring and raising this number is a management priority
- We have developed a broker/employee-ownership program
- Our client satisfaction rate is reflected in our 4.9/5 average Google Review rating
Visit FLRE.ca to learn more about the company’s history, service offerings, and all the wonderful people you would be working with. Frontline’s success is built on the strengths of each agent, employee and partner.
Our Commitment: Equal Opportunity Employer
Frontline Real Estate Services is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills and knowledge. All our employment opportunities are equal and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, protected veteran or military service status, or any other elements protected by law.
Any information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures relating to your employment will be addressed confidentially.
Frontline Real Estate Service’s core value of “Better Together” is a commitment to employing the best talent with the most fair and equitable recruitment and hiring practices.
Our Philosophy: Small Giant Philosophy
We choose to be great instead of big. We put aside ego and the pressure to grow at all costs, in favour of high quality work, deep local connections and personal customer service. A Small Giant says no to certain business to be great at select business.
The Small Giant philosophy originates in a book of the same name by Bo Burlingham.
If you are interested in this opportunity, click here to apply.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications