Anatolia recognizes that our success is dependent upon our most valuable resource: Our People!
Anatolia is a leading global Brand, manufacturer, importer and distributor of wall and flooring products to some of the largest Retailers and Distributors throughout Canada, the United States and Europe. Based in Toronto, Anatolia is a privately owned 100% Canadian corporation that is not only one of the largest players within the industry, but also continues to grow rapidly year after year. Each year since 2018, Anatolia has won the Canada’s Best Managed Companies award for being amongst the best-in-class of Canadian owned and managed companies and have now become a Gold Standard winner in 2021 for winning this award for 3 consecutive years. Currently we are looking for a motivated Brand Manager to join our growing team.
Benefits and Perks At Anatolia
- Recognized as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Group RRSP & Company Match
- Professional Development and Growth Support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-Site Gym
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Free Parking
- Team Member Discount Program
What Will You Work On?
The Brand Manager is an adaptable multi-tasker and future thinker who works to implement new ideas and concepts beyond the current day, while ensuring alignment with corporate goals and objectives.
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, you will be given the opportunity to take a hands-on approach to learning so you can take full advantage of this exciting growth opportunity. You will be able to contribute and develop in areas like Brand Management, New Product Launches, Portfolio Management and Project Management. You will work closely with the Business Development team and Internal/External creative teams to develop and execute product and category marketing plans that drive incremental growth for your portfolio. This role will have exposure to retailers in Canada, USA, and distributors internationally.
How Will You Create Impact?
- Leads the development and execution of marketing plans for a portfolio of brands including sales materials, packaging, merchandising, product assortment/distribution, media/activation plans, and sampling programs.
- Develops and executes the innovation support plan for new products in collaboration with the Product Development Team and Business Development Team
- Develops content and communication for existing and new products
- Prepares presentations for clients, retailers, management and internal departments
- Works with the Creative department to develop advertising and signage concepts that meet brand guidelines
- Identifies customer & channel opportunities with recommendations on actions.
- Supports brand positioning and equity building initiatives.
- Works with the cross functional team to ensure go-to-market strategy is being followed and executed.
- Establishes and delivers Marketing metrics/measures and operating objectives ensuring functions are carried out with cost effectiveness and consistency with prescribed quality and performance standards.
- Liaises with suppliers of marketing materials, ensuring timely delivery to stores and/or distributors.
- Creates and updates standard operating procedures (SOPs) and work instructions
- Owns Item Setup and Creation process with operations and cross functional team
- Manages database attributes to ensure they are accurate and reflective of the product
- Manages budgets and purchase order requisitions for the department
- Analyzes product performance and metrics and provides proactive insights and recommendation to drive growth
- Works closely with the Senior Brand Manager and Marketing Agencies to develop and execute an effective content and Social Media strategy
What Will You Bring?
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing or a related field
- 5-7 years of Brand Management experience in the Consumer-Packaged Goods industry or Big Box Retailers is preferred. Experience in the tile and stone industry is a plus but not mandatory.
- Demonstrated proficiency in both strategic thinking and attention to detail.
- Passionate and proactive multi-tasker who can lead teams and projects independently.
- Strong sense of urgency and achievement, resilient and able to respond under pressure with excellent organizational skills to manage competing priorities.
- Experience in managing agencies, leading cross-functional partners and building strong and effective relationships
- Creative thinker who can bring in new ideas and approaches to processes
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing to a wide variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated accountability, integrity, adaptability, and ability to problem solve on the fly
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Experience using Adobe Suite tools a plus
- Able to travel to the USA (25%)
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. Anatolia Tile & Stone is a C-TPAT facility, and as such, successful candidates who receive an offer of employment are subject to applicable background checks (criminal, credit, references and employment verification).
Anatolia Tile + Stone is an inclusive employer committed to providing full accommodations for persons with disabilities in all processes and procedures including that of the recruitment process. Applicants who require accommodations are encouraged to discuss their needs with the main recruiting contact for this job vacancy.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications