Marketing & Communication Manager
- TIPI Insurance Partners
- Winnipeg, MB
- Range, to be negotiated
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications
- Job Type
TIPI Group of Companies is seeking a Marketing & Communications Manager to execute their strategic marketing plan across Western Canada and Nationally. The ideal candidate will be a natural storyteller with a flair for creating engaging content, campaigns, and strategies, who is ready for the exciting challenge of building and growing out their own high performing marketing team that will support the TIPI Parent Company, its brands, and its holdings.
In this newly created role, the Marketing & Communications Manager will dually report to the Chief Operating Officer of TIPI Insurance Partners, Canada’s largest First Nations owned Insurance Brokerage as well as the Partner of Executive Search and Strategic Development of Legacy Bowes, a nationally recognized HR Consulting and Executive Search Firm. The Marketing & Communications Manager will deliver innovative marketing campaigns to promote and increase brand awareness across all product lines and services, analyze trends, report on marketing metrics, and coordinate all internal and external communications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create, update, implement, and report on Marketing and Communications Strategies and Campaigns
- Work with leadership of TIPI and Legacy Bowes on overall branding and strategy
- Collaborate with product teams to determine marketing strategy
- Provide insight, interpretation, and analysis on key metrics to measure the performance across all product lines within the marketing plan
- Oversee Digital Media
- Create strategy and provide direction to the social media administrator
- Create campaigns that translate SEO and create engagement on digital media platforms
- Coordinate both digital and traditional marketing channels for seamless client experience
- Marketing Design and Projects
- Work with team resources to provide creative design to marketing and branding initiatives
- Work with graphic design resources to create templates and lay outs
- Corporate Communications
- Oversee the development of all print and digital communications including the annual reports, shareholder communication, public relations materials, press releases, etc.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Arts, or Creative Communications
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a strategic marketing and communications role
- Ability to work with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Superb leadership and communication strengths, written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and accept change
- Highly knowledgeable of Indigenous culture and communities.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Expertise with website analytics, Google Analytics, and other reporting statistics in order to influence strategy and campaigns
- Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and InDesign skills are an asset.
- Experience with social media advertising; executing and optimizing PPC advertising.
- SEO skills and experience.
If you would like more information about this position, please contact Brehanna Lemon, Research Associate at (204) 934-8836.
If you believe you can make a strong contribution as the Marketing & Communications Manager, please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting position #213151.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications