SOCIAL MEDIA & COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
Purplebricks is a leading real-estate brokerage. Our MOTTO: exceptional customer service for our clients and lucrative careers for our employees!
We are experiencing DOUBLE DIGIT growth and are looking for an energetic Social Media & Community Engagement Specialist to join our amazing team!
How do we do it at Purplebricks?
- We define teamwork simply! - we stick together, support each other and we truly care
- You are not a number. You are valued and everyone will know your name!
- We are looking for the best, and we do not accept “mediocrity” - this is not in our vocabulary
- We have fun, push the status quo and are innovative creators
What we offer you:
- The potential to become a licensed REALTOR® at no cost to you!
- The ability to grow your career within the company into a licensed or non-licensed role
- Paid vacations, so you can recharge
- Health & wellness benefit coverage
- Robust referral bonus programs for referring great people
- Paid incentives for branding your vehicle
Your day-to-day activities:
- Embody the Purplebricks brand personality – you’ll do more than produce pithy content, you will help build the voice of Purplebricks and ensure that voice is consistent across all channels
- Responsible for managing and engaging with our online community to builds brand awareness, loyalty, and sales
- Work alongside the marketing team to generate new ideas for social content to drive engagement and ultimately sales
- Plan social content and maintaining the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular and relevant
- Working with the Copywriter, produce engaging copy for use on relevant social media platforms
- Engage with fans and followers to build relationships with the community and encourage interaction
- Report weekly on social media engagements
- Monitor the success of the community and of social media in terms of the overall marketing strategy
- Working with the internal Digital Acquisitions team, analyze performance of social media channels
- Relay customer feedback insights gained from online conversations within the community to the broader teams
- Facilitate online conversation and respond to inquiries – this is not a 9 to 5 responsibility, must be willing to monitor and respond on evenings/weekend
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of previous and proven experience in a similar role. Experience in real estate is an asset but not mandatory.
- Passionate and articulate – you need to be able to communicate with all audiences, from real estate agents to downsizers and everyone in between
- Must have a true passion for social media and be well-informed about the fast-changing nature of the medium to ensure that new opportunities for engaging with customers are acted upon
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills are essential
- A post-secondary degree in a related field (Marketing, Journalism, Corporate Communications)
- Experience developing and executing social media and/or marketing campaigns on diverse platforms
- Help design and implement marketing campaigns
- Prepare and publish e-newsletters, contribute to blogs/articles
- Work collaboratively with our internal design and digital agency, media suppliers, external agency, and other partners as required
- Report on online reviews and feedback
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering high traffic times and engagement metrics
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers
What we offer?
- Paid vacations, so you can recharge
- Your health is important to us. Health & wellness benefits are covered!
- Brand your vehicle and get paid for it!
- Paid professional fees and scholarship programs
- Robust bonus referral programs - we encourage our employees to refer new talent
- Rewarding career opportunities with performance incentives
- We set you up for success: sales training, coaching and professional development opportunities await you!
Feel good about what you do! Apply online today.
Purplebricks is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (“AODA”). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 1-866-336-9637 ext. 7434
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications