Introduce of the company:
Victoria Education Solutions Inc. is a well-known education organization (known as Victoria Training Center) formed up in 2009 with a business scope that offering a variety of job training and career related services to Chinese international students/graduates and new immigrants with different backgrounds to help them find their dream job in Canada quickly. Victoria Education Solutions Inc. currently has three main locations in Canada (Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver) presently and looking for expansion. Now Victoria Education Solutions Inc. is looking for a Chief Operating Officer to conduct overall administration and operation tasks within the company in order to help our business to grow fast and make our daily operation smoothly.
187 Finch Av. West Toronto ON M2R 1M2
Title of the Position:
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60.00 per hour,
Working Hours: 30 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
minimum 3 years’ work experience as a Chief Operating Officer(Required)
187 Finch Av. West Toronto ON M2R 1M2 (Required)
Master’s degree in business, engineering, or a related field; or equivalent experience.
Work experience requirements：
- 3+ years’ Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role.
- 15+ years’ experience of directly managing a high-performing team.
- 10+ years’ experience in a international and multicultural company .
- Experience in startup business will be a plus.
- Experience effectively leading a performance-based organization is an asset.
- Strategic thinker, strong hands-on leadership skills with the ability to influence and persuade others, especially across organizational boundaries. Well respected by management, peers, and direct reports.
- Excellent planning skills. A team player with the ability to manage a portfolio of programs/projects of significant scope and complexity in a fast-paced environment that includes numerous internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Ability to influence, facilitate, negotiate, and manage stakeholders with a variety of sometimes conflicting interests to achieve a cohesive and quality results that meet business goals.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and demonstrated creativity with respect to idea generation and solution implementation.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, communication, and written skills.
- Collaborator with strong listening, facilitation, and persuasion skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Budget-focused mindset.
- You will travel occasionally.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Write and submit reports to the president in all matters of importance.
- Assist president to analyze financial reports.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Build trust with employees and business partners and inspire your team through compelling communication.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Please send your resume to the following email and we will contact you directly if you are selected for an interview.
Similar searches: Sales and Business Development