- Atlantic Salmon Federation
- St. Andrews, New Brunswick, or potentially remote
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Marketing Manager
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications
- Job Type
The Atlantic Salmon Federation is recruiting a marketing manager to join our communications team. The successful candidate will play a key role in the production of our quarterly magazine, the Atlantic Salmon Journal, and will help cultivate and grow the ASF brand through partnerships, media, and events.
The organization: The Atlantic Salmon Federation was founded in 1948. Our mission is to conserve wild Atlantic salmon and the environment they depend upon throughout Eastern North America and the North Atlantic. We regularly engage in campaigns, advocacy, research, and projects like habitat restoration. Communicating what we do and why is critical to our success.
ASF represents a network of state and provincial councils and local watershed groups throughout Maine, Atlantic Canada, and Quebec. We are headquartered in St. Andrews, New Brunswick and have staff throughout the areas where we work.
The position: The Marketing Manager will report to the Executive Director of Communications. Primary responsibilities include:
- Selling advertisements that appear in the Atlantic Salmon Journal and serving the clients who purchase them,
- Assisting with aspects of magazine production like printing and distribution,
- Coordinating and posting consistent stream of high-quality posts on ASF social media,
- Identifying and executing partnerships and promotions to raise awareness of ASF and engage supporters,
- Working with the communication and development teams to create and manage a strategic marketing plan for ASF,
- Providing feedback and analysis of marketing efforts in the spirit of continuous improvement.
- Experience in marketing communications,
- The ability to create compelling content and digital media,
- Strong interpersonal skills, intuitive, and insightful.
- Written and spoken French,
- Experience with advertising sales and magazine production.
Location: ASF is headquartered in St. Andrews, N.B. The Marketing Manager can work remotely, but preference will be given to candidates located or willing to relocate to Southwestern New Brunswick.
ASF provides a competitive salary and benefits package.
Deadline for Applications: Fri., July 23, 2021
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications