Digital Marketing Specialist
Who we are
You know those big cities that still feel like small towns? Where everyone’s friendly and helps each other out? That’s like Grant Thornton. Except here we’re all professionals and there isn’t a mayor or a general store. What we’re trying to say is that we’re a large and growing professional services firm that still feels like a community. We employ over 2500 people across Canada, and we truly care about our colleagues, our clients and the communities where we work and live. That’s what’s most important to us. We’re building a thriving organization that’s purpose driven and still want to remember what your favourite milkshake flavour is.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the end to end execution of our digital marketing strategy and online presence for Grant Thornton LLP. We are looking for a highly-motivated, enthusiastic individual who has a passion for using digital media to drive awareness which converts into engagement, delivers customer experience and increases brand equity.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist your responsibilities will include:
• Support the digital marketing manager to execute digital strategy and content on Grant Thornton LLP website and any microsites.
• Work closely with the marketing team to align web content with brand standards.
• Create, maintain, update and optimize marketing content on our website, social media, and other digital marketing materials on an ongoing basis.
• Support the coordination and execution of PPC advertising campaigns.
• Provide website analytics and insights.
• Support the execution of social media strategy.
• Review social media content assets to ensure quality and brand alignment as well as meets stakeholder expectation.
• Provide social media analytics and insights.
• You will be responsible for the scheduling content posts and maintenance of our SMM platform.
• Basic graphic design editing may be required.
Be Grant Thornton
If you’re a bit like us, you’re driven to connect with how others are feeling and thinking. Here we walk in others shoes before taking action. Just imagine being part of a team that puts “we before me”, where flexAbility is a mindset, and where you trust your colleagues to have your back. At Grant Thornton, you’ll work with inspiring leaders who support your development, both personally and professionally. This is a place where your insatiable curiosity enables you to think, see and hear from a variety of perspectives, a place where every day is different and having the courage to grow is part of who you are. And when all this comes together, well that’s when the magic happens!
Want to learn more about who we are and how we live our purple every day? Read our colleagues’ stories at www.discoveryourpurple.ca
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a Digital Marketing Specialist? Like the colour purple? Great. Here's a few more boxes we’re also hoping you can tick:
• You have a degree or diploma in Digital Marketing or equivalent work experience.
• You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in successfully delivering digital marketing programs.
• You are highly organized, self-motivated, adept at managing change and priorities with an ability to work under tight deadlines.
• You have intellectual curiosity that drives you to look further, broader, deeper.
• You are resourceful with an ability to incorporate ingenuity in the provision of creative solutions that meet client needs.
• You are fiercely committed to helping our clients, colleagues and communities thrive.
• You are an active listener and have exceptional communication skills
• Content Management Systems (WordPress, Episerver, etc) is required
• You have experience with:
•Web Analytics ( Google Analytics, HotJar, Google Data Studio, etc)
•Social media management tools (Hootsuite and Buffer)
•Proven experience utilizing various social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
•Location listings management (Yext/Google My Business)
•Graphic design software (Adobe Creative Suite)
•Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
•HTML/CSS experience is an asset
At Grant Thornton we’re focused on making a difference in the lives of our clients, our colleagues and our communities. That’s our purpose. Or, as we like to say, living our purple.
Are you ready to Discover Your Purple?
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications