Marketing Communications Manager
- TIPI Insurance Partners
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Job Category
- Human Resources and Recruitment, Insurance
- Job Type
TIPI Insurance Partners is an Indigenous Insurance Brokerage, with strong understanding of the complex insurance needs of Indigenous communities and entities. TIPI’s mission is to provide cost efficient and effective insurance and risk management solutions to their clients. They believe in giving back and making a positive impact.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for the marketing and communication activities and strategies of all entities that make up the TIPI Group of Companies, including TIPI Insurance Partners as the Parent Company and those which TIPI has ownership or has assumed management of, including Legacy Bowes, HQ Benefits, TIPI-IMI and others.
The Marketing Communications Manager will research, plan, organize, and execute comprehensive marketing and communications plans. The successful individual will focus on initiatives that create a strong brand and boost TIPI’s bottom line. Successful execution of both internal and external responsibilities and the ability to work across organizations. and teams to support singular and cross-channel requirements is critical in this role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create, update, implement, and report on Marketing and Communications Strategies and Campaigns
- Work with leadership on overall branding and strategy
- Provide insight, interpretation, and analysis on key metrics to measure the performance of marketing activities and the overall annual marketing plan
- Oversee Digital Media
- Create strategy and provide direction to the social media administrator
- Create campaigns that translate SEO and create engagement on digital media platforms
- Coordinate both digital and traditional marketing channels for seamless client experience
- Marketing Design and Projects
- Work with team resources to provide creative design to marketing and branding initiatives
- Work with graphic design resources to create templates and lay outs
- Corporate Communications
- Oversee the development of all print and digital communications including annual reports, shareholder communication, public relations materials, press releases, etc.
- Exercise judgement to prioritize media opportunities, and prepare talking points, speeches, and other supporting material as needed
- Work with department and entity management to support employee engagement, cross-entity collaborative activities, and important corporate initiatives through internal communication
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Arts, or Creative Communications
- 4 – 8 years’ experience in a Marketing role
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Advanced Verbal and Written Communication strengths
- Experience executing and optimizing PPC advertising (Google AdWords, Google Display Network, Retargeting, and Bing Ads).
- Experience with social media advertising (Facebook ads, and Twitter Promoted Posts).
- SEO skills and experience.
- Expertise with website analytics, Google Analytics, and other reporting statistics.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and InDesign skills are an asset.
- Knowledge of Indigenous culture and communities.
If you would like more information about this position, please contact Brehanna Lemon, Research Associate, Legacy Bowes at (204) 934-8836.
If you believe you can make a strong contribution to TIPI Insurance Partners as a Marketing Communications Manager, please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting position #213151.