Sr Marketing Specialist (Field Marketing-Financial Services)
Do you have a passion for connecting to customers through an array of digital, social channels and events? Do you enjoy aligning with sales teams and other internal audiences to help drive demand and revenue through various marketing activities? If so, then you might be our newest team member! We're ready for you to make an immediate impact. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you'll do
As a B2B Marketing Specialist, you'll build and execute marketing activities associated with the planning of go-to-market efforts aligned to SAS' overall sales and marketing strategy. You'll liaise with internal sales and business teams, including taking a lead role in communicating marketing results and strategic direction, upcoming campaigns and key corporate events. You will be responsible for developing and executing ABM at scale programs and providing dedicated account support for our financial services business. You'll be a part of a global banking team, planning and executing global marketing efforts across SAS' key geographies.
We're seeking a seasoned marketer with expertise in account-based marketing (ABM), who must be effective in communication at all levels of the organization, act as a trusted advisor to senior management and be viewed as a valuable marketing partner. You'll also perform and execute strategic marketing activities associated with generating leads and planning go-to-market campaign efforts. You'll bring all marketing components together to synchronize digital and traditional marketing channels. Your goal? Ensure SAS gets found more often, more effectively and by more customers.
You'll be responsible for
- Creating a go-to-market plan for key initiatives (fraud & risk ) or industry (financial services) area.
- Developing, leading, and executing marketing programs and campaigns that help drive awareness, education, pipeline generation, and revenue through various live events and digital channels.
- Creating go-to-market plans for the key initiatives or industry by working collaboratively with global counterparts to build integrated campaigns at each stage of the customer journey.
- Developing the marketing program details, designing and executing the strategy and communicating the effort accordingly.
- Analyzing metrics and communicating results, including traffic and conversion statistics, lead generation, pipeline impact and return on investment.
- Managing sales and marketing alignment by showcasing campaigns, methods and metrics.
- Working collaboratively to build specific offers at each stage of the customer journey. Offers can extend to many channels, including web, social, search and email.
- Collaborating as part of a global team representing the growth initiative area, delivering on the initiative's strategic goals.
- Performing other duties, as assigned.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or related discipline.
- At least eight years of experience in demand generating marketing or related function in the technology or other business-to-business industry.
- Strong track record and understanding of digital marketing concepts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build strategic working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to convey in-depth knowledge of marketing metrics, including revenue, pipeline, and leads and be able to tell a story through the metrics.
- Experience working with Account-Based Marketing (ABM) or approaches geared to a segmented account list is a strong plus.
- Located in Toronto
The nice to haves
- Demonstrated understanding of audiences and marketing concepts related to the financial services, fraud and risk is a strong plus. Other relevant industries or initiative areas would translate well into this role too.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences.
- Experience working with a multi-national or global organization, collaborating across different cultures, time zones and geographies.
- Demonstrated project management and meeting facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing communication concepts/functions and software tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, HTML). Plus, experience with marketing tools including sales force automation, marketing automation, and social media tools.
- Creativity and a willingness to experiment and take risks
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn't about fitting into our culture, it's about adding to it - and we can't wait to see what you'll bring.
- SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also a fit to our core values. We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique values that makes SAS such a great place to work. We look for the total candidate: technical skills, values fit, relationship skills, problem solvers, good communicators and, of course, innovators. Candidates must be ready to make an impact.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications