Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation
Reporting to the Vice President, Marketing & Communications, the Marketing Coordinator is a member of the Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation marketing and communications team.
The Marketing Coordinator will contribute to the ongoing success of Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation by providing administrative and communications support to a dynamic, fast-paced team. The appropriate individual will be a mature professional who is able to work both independently and in a team environment.
The Marketing Coordinator will support the marketing and communications team and is responsible for providing administrative support to the Vice President, Marketing and Communications.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
(1) Administrative and Project Management Support
• Actively maintain the marketing calendar
• Project management for all marketing and communications requests
• Develop and prepare necessary materials, letters, reports, etc for the solicitation, cultivation and stewardship of donors, sponsors and patient ambassadors
• Maintains Vice President's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Manage and update Proposal and Third-Party Event guides and templates
• Track and manage patient ambassador database in Raisers Edge
• Track and manage Raisers Edge updates on behalf of Vice President with some support to Special Events and Sponsorship Officer
• Maintain bulletin board with most recent Foundation materials and information
• Other administrative responsibilities as required
(2) Cause Marketing and Signature Event Program Support
• Support VP Marketing & Communications in administration of cause marketing relationships and signature event vendors, sponsors and partners
• Ensure that both Foundation and cause partners activate program as agreed
• Manage invoicing for cause and signature event partners
• Develop and prepare necessary letters, proposals, stewardship packages for signature event sponsors and partners on behalf of Special Events and Sponsorship Officer
• On-line posting of signature event information to various third-party sites
• Identify and engage with new potential partners and sponsors (in consultation with Vice President)
• Coordination for other Foundation events
Experience and Requirements
• Post-secondary education in business and administration, marketing and communications or related college diploma or certificate program and 3-5 years of equivalent office administrative experience working with executives and professionals
• Demonstrated excellent communication skills (verbal and written), interpersonal, and problem solving skills
• High degree of initiative and ability to complete assigned tasks and responsibilities
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize a diverse workload independently within a team environment including time management and attention to detail
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite
• Mature professional who is able to work independently
• Ability to work in the Raiser’s Edge database is an asset
*Due to the nature and scope of this position, some evening and weekend work will be required. A valid driver’s license and motor vehicle are also required. This job is based in Hamilton, Ontario.
About Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation
Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation provides vital funding to enable the best possible patient care. We inspire and motivate gifts that fund medical equipment and patient amenities, innovative research initiatives, essential redevelopment of clinical care spaces, and the education and training of health care providers.
As a registered charitable organization, we proudly support patients and families across south-central Ontario, and from outside the region, who receive specialized care at Hamilton Health Sciences including Hamilton General Hospital, Juravinski Hospital and Cancer Centre, McMaster Children’s Hospital, and St. Peter’s Hospital. The associated programs at the Regional Rehabilitation Centre, McMaster University Medical Centre and Ron Joyce Children’s Health Centre are also included.
Please respond by April 27, 2019 with a copy of your resume, salary expectations and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications