Who we are
You know those big cities that still feel like small towns? Where everyone’s friendly and helps each other out? That’s like Grant Thornton. Except here we’re all professionals and there isn’t a mayor or a general store. What we’re trying to say is that we’re a large and growing professional services firm that still feels like a community. We employ over 2500 people across Canada, and we truly care about our colleagues, our clients and the communities where we work and live. That’s what’s most important to us. We’re building a thriving organization that’s purpose driven and still want to remember what your favourite milkshake flavour is.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations, the Marketing Operations Manager will play a pivotal role in the growth of Grant Thornton as we continue to expand the scope and sophistication of our marketing engine. The Marketing Operations Technologist will be the super user of our MarTech stack, provide support to our marketing organization with configuration, training, execution and measurement of marketing campaigns. This role will require that you collaborate closely with Marketing, Process Excellence and IT to drive the evolution and increase operational efficiencies across our marketing technology platforms.
We are seeking a high-achieving member to join our fast-paced team. If you are a metrics-driven and detail-oriented Marketing Ops wizard who is infinitely curious, independent and driven by your desire to get to the truth, read on.
As a Marketing Operations Manager (Technologist) your responsibilities will include:
• Manage our MarTech stack for the purpose of maintaining scalable and integrated Marketing processes that guarantee clear and accurate campaign measurement
• Work within the marketing team to identify operational hurdles and make recommendations on areas for optimization
• Establish and maintain scalable processes that facilitate on-time, consistent delivery of marketing across channels, with the goal of reducing/eliminating inefficiencies
• Establish and maintain best-practice lead nurturing and lead scoring engines
• Provide end user training and support, campaign configuration across our marketing technology platforms (MS Dynamics 365, ON24)
• Create and maintain metrics reports and dashboards on marketing activities, performance of marketing campaigns and overall business impact
• Measure results and optimize campaigns through A/B testing in order to improve open rate, deliverability, click rate, opt-out rate, conversion rate, as well as specific business goals around individual campaigns.
• Develop documentation and roadmaps for marketing execution processes across our marketing technology platforms.
• Act as key advocate for CRM and advanced email targeting opportunities – bringing forward new automation abilities and highlighting any required data integrations.
• Troubleshoot issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of execution within the marketing technology platforms
• Collaborate with key stakeholders in strategizing, building and optimizing complex customer journeys and experiences which align with marketing objectives.
• Act as the CASL champion ensuring processes are CASL compliant, opt-in forms reflect approved legal language, all data requirements are met
Be Grant Thornton
If you’re a bit like us, you’re driven to connect with how others are feeling and thinking. Here we walk in others shoes before taking action. Just imagine being part of a team that puts “we before me”, where flexAbility is a mindset, and where you trust your colleagues to have your back. At Grant Thornton, you’ll work with inspiring leaders who support your development, both personally and professionally. This is a place where your insatiable curiosity enables you to think, see and hear from a variety of perspectives, a place where every day is different and having the courage to grow is part of who you are. And when all this comes together, well that’s when the magic happens!
Want to learn more about who we are and how we live our purple every day? Read our colleagues’ stories at www.discoveryourpurple.ca
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a Marketing Operations Manager (Technologist)? Like the colour purple? Great. Here's a few more boxes we’re also hoping you can tick:
• You have a degree or diploma in Marketing or Digital Marketing
• You have a minimum 5+ years of experience in marketing operations or similar role
• You are highly organized, self-motivated, adept at managing change and priorities with an ability to work under tight deadlines
• You have intellectual curiosity that drives you to look further, broader, deeper
• You are resourceful with an ability to incorporate ingenuity in the provision of creative solutions that meet client needs
• You are fiercely committed to helping our clients, colleagues and communities thrive
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Expert in email marketing and marketing automation technology specifically MS Dynamics 365, and webinar platforms preferably ON24
• An excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as sender score, deliverability, sender reputation, open rates, CTR, etc.
• Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization
• Proficient using analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Power BI or similar tools)
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders and cross functionally
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL
At Grant Thornton we’re focused on making a difference in the lives of our clients, our colleagues and our communities. That’s our purpose. Or, as we like to say, living our purple.
Are you ready to Discover Your Purple?
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications