About this Role
The Marketing and Customer Experience Department’s objective is to engage and empower clients to do business with CDSPI through the channel of their choice. This is accomplished by understanding the client and their ecosystem, sharpening marketing and communication strategies and initiatives, delivering better customer and employee experiences, and efficiently protecting and growing the business.
The Marketing Specialist works collaboratively with Management and the Marketing and Sales teams as well as other stakeholders to implement marketing strategies that foster brand awareness, engage clients and generate leads for the advisory team. This role is responsible for managing the tactical aspects of marketing campaigns which may includes development and management of integrated content for various platforms and/or media.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administers and advocates for the CDSPI brand to represent the CDSPI mission, vision, cause, and value proposition and increase our brand engagement with clients and staff
- In conjunction and collaboration with the Marketing and Communications Manager, team members and stakeholders, develops and executes integrated marketing plans and campaigns that drive engagement, new business, increased share of wallet, retention, and client advocacy by leveraging client insights and demonstrating an expert understanding of the audience, their ecosystem, and their needs
- In conjunction and collaboration with the Marketing and Communications Manager, team members, subject matter experts and other stakeholders, creates and contributes to the creation of compelling marketing collateral, effectively incorporating design and content to educate and inspire our audience to take action, including ads, promotional items, videos, digital and print copy, newsletters, presentations, product, event and advisor support materials.
- Plans and manage the social media calendar; create schedule of posts, and manage day-to-day activities on social media platforms
- Assists in results tracking for campaigns and other initiatives, analyzes key performance metrics, and to determine campaign efficiency and provides recommendations for improvement
- Develops, implements, and manages lead generation programs to meet engagement objectives, sales targets, and develops, implements and manages retention campaign strategies in order to meet insurance renewal targets
- In conjunction and collaboration with internal and external teams, IT and the Program Lead, Customer Experience, maintains and enhances the CDSPI website and other digital assets to engage the audience and promote easy and positive movement through the sales process, onboarding, and other client journeys
- In conjunction and collaboration with the team, develops and executes journey maps aligned to relevant personas, leveraging customer insights and driving business outcomes
Education and Qualifications
- University degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
- Minimum 5 years of marketing or communication experience in the financial services industry
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute creative marketing plans for a variety of campaigns and marketing initiatives including print and digital mediums
- Proficient in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, HTML, WordPress
- Experience developing creative briefs, managing creative process with superior project and time management experience to manage multiple projects and deliver on deadlines, campaigns, and goals.
- Knowledge about SEO, Paid Search, Social Media, Display, and Retargeting tactics to drive traffic and conversions
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and content management systems.
Skills and Specifications
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Solid collaboration and project management skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize workloads, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- An enthusiasm for making a positive impact on the customer and employee experience, and the opportunities these provide for marketing strategies and initiatives
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior judgment of audiences’ needs and winning tactics
This role reports to the Marketing and Communications Manager.
Note Given the current circumstances, the resource will be working from home 100% of time. As working conditions return to normal, they will be expected to be onsite.
At CDSPI, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.