- CanAm Systems
- This job is to be work from home (Canada)
- Job Category
- Marketing & Communications
- Job Type
Who We Are:
Canam Systems is a Canadian based company, selling (Saas) based solution to Restoration Contractors across North America. We have been in business for over 25 years and have now risen to be the leading ERP provider for the Property Restoration industry. We are committed to providing our customers with the tools they need to be successful. Our product encompasses CRM, Job Management, Mobile Field Operations & Accounting. Our culture is challenging, empowering, educational, and forward thinking.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this Digital Marketer role is remote-based. Work from the comfort of your home office as you develop and execute web-based campaigns and communication pieces. If you are self-motivated, creative and solutions oriented we want to hear from you. Help us strengthen our sales & marketing objectives with organized marketing concepts. You will be supporting our company Branding and Sponsorships, Product Marketing and Digital Marketing and driving qualified leads into the sales funnel through multi-channel marketing programs. Contribute to our growing company with your resourcefulness and novel ideas.
- Collaborate with Sales Manager on the quarterly digital plans.
- Identify and leverage effective digital tactics to generate leads.
- Drive brand awareness and meet strategic business objectives.
- Build and deploy digital marketing campaigns including (but not limited to web, email, social media and display advertising).
- Create emails and website content to optimize user experience.
- Create and monitor communities based on targeted verticals.
- Plan, execute, and measure campaign experiments and conversion tests.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
This role reports to the Sales Manager
- University degree or college diploma.
- 2+ year’s professional experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong grammar, spelling and proofreading ability.
- Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills are required in order to handle numerous, fast-paced projects, meet deadlines, and maintain a high level of productivity within the department.
- Proven ability to use and maximize project management software.
- Strong understanding of print production and file handling.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to adapt quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to work with project stakeholders.
- Specialized skills in project management and communication.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Manage Canam Systems PPC (AdWords) Campaign.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to execute a high volume of error free work in an often fast paced environment.
- Customer-focused and team oriented.
- Open to learning and expanding your skills.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide recommendations and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Professional Online Presence: Capable of handling direction and the ability to have constructive conversations about feedback.
Is this the role for you? Here’s what we need from you:
Cover letter to include:
- your unique fit for this role,
- your salary expectations, and
- Include links to your online persona
- Include a link to your portfolio/sample work
We thank all candidates for their interest in working with our client; but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
**Get Fillip Inc. and Canam Systems Inc. are committed to employment equity and fair and accessible employment practices. Accommodations will be provided for job applicants with disabilities, where needed and upon request, to support their participation in all aspects of the recruitment process. We are committed to and adhere to the principles of the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC) and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications