Senior Marketing Strategist
World Renew, an agency of the Christian Reformed Church, is looking for a Senior Marketing Strategist who will be a vital part of the binational (Canada and U.S.A.) Marketing and Communications (MarComm) team.
This exciting opportunity will help form the strategic marketing and mass donor strategy in our Canadian context. This includes all direct mail, associated emails, and other direct marketing tactics. It will be critical in shaping our new donor acquisition and differentiated market position, as well as building on donor cultivation success for robust organization revenue growth. This position will also lead direct marketing in Canada and US; interfacing with multiple teams and helping facilitate interaction with donor relations.
If you are able to:
A) Craft effective marketing strategies that yield results
B) Take a strategy from start to finish
C) Have great interpersonal and communication skills
D) Have demonstrated successful direct marketing and planning strategies (including donor acquisition work)...
This is the position for you!
Please note: This position will be based in the Burlington-Canada office. However, due to the current COVID-19 restrictions in place, it will be temporarily remote. Possible opportunity for hybrid and flex schedule. ~ Great benefits: medical, dental, continuing education and paid holidays
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following are duties and responsibilities that should be considered for this high contributor role:
- Lead and execute the Direct Marketing strategy for both Canada and the USA; supervising the direct marketing tactical work
- Develop revenue projections and budgets for direct marketing tactics; optimize results year over year
- Manage and grow recurring donor giving programs and campaigns
- Manage and continuously improve the new donor welcome process as needed, converting new donors into loyal donors, and actively recapturing lapsed donors
- Lead strategy development and implementation for Canadian lead and donor acquisition strategy
- Create and implement marketing and lead acquisition strategy for World Renew’s legacy society and broader planned giving offering for Canada and the USA
- Lead and execute marketing communications strategy for international disasters and World Renew’s participation in partnered disaster response projects with agencies such as Canadian FoodGrains Bank and the Humanitarian Coalition
- Actively participate in Canadian constituency engagement and fundraising team leadership
- Offer in-country support to Canadian MarComm team members on Canadian specific issues
- Research Canadian philanthropic market and developments in marketing best practices
- Perform other duties as assigned
For information about this position, please see our website: https://worldrenew.ca/careers. Candidates interested in applying should do so by submitting a resume via our online application process."
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications