Digital Marketing Associate
For more information or to submit an application please contact: sandy.whitehouse@Tickithealth.com with CV and letter of interest.
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Performance Marketing and Sales Coordinator with an affinity for growing qualified lead generation. Working directly under the mentorship of our Senior Marketing Lead, you will have hands on opportunity to grow your skills and experience the exciting pace of a small company. This role provides significant support to successfully leverage all marketing digital tools so that they can play a significant role in supporting marketing/ sales strategy and overall business goals. The role has the key responsibilities of supporting the Marketing Lead in all aspects of their role as well as providing support to the Sales team.
About Tickit Health
Tickit Health is a privately held company founded to enhance the communication between patients and their providers that rapidly evolved to support other populations. Our awardwinning flagship solution, known as TickitⓇ captures data directly from--and communicates with--hard to reach populations. Unlike traditional survey and assessment methods, Tickit is based on the science and psychology of Digital Empathy, which is proven to improve organizational efficiency, enabling better decision making through increased response rates and quality of data. The company’s more than 50 evidence-based and validated assessments, surveys, and questionnaires are used by over 500 organizations including healthcare, education, and social services. Based in Vancouver and located right near Emily Carr University of Art and Design, we are currently working a hybrid model of remote and onsite.
Our team supports a healthy workplace culture. We are passionate about doing well by doing good. We enjoy working together, believe in living and working our values and are driven to high performance and success.
Person Specification Education
University Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline
Canadian Citizen, permanent resident or refugee
Preferably one to two years of marketing experience with focus in digital marketing, social media management and/or website management. Previous experience in healthcare industry would be an asset.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to be both self-directed and collaborative
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Initiative, motivation and adaptability to new technologies and processes
- Ability to communicate appropriately and write for different target audiences
- Technical background including website infrastructure management
- Versed in social media trends and capabilities
- Familiarity with social media platforms, SEO
- Familiarity with CRM an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). We are generally a Mac organization.
- Currently remote, with return to office part-time in near future
- Private Health benefits (dental, massage etc) for long term, full-time position
- Starting salary $20-$25/hr
- Professional Development opportunities
Key Ownership Areas Marketing/Sales
Tools and Processes
- Enable and support the Marketing team to successfully leverage marketing automation software to support all marketing initiatives and tactics
- Deliver best practices for leveraging marketing automation software to provide greater value
- Manage marketing databases and ongoing data acquisition efforts
- Manage marketing and sales CRM requirements to provide value to the marketing and sales team
- Support Marketing Lead with accurate and timely reporting
- Conduct market research as requested to strengthen marketing strategy
- Work with IT to manage integration between marketing and sales tools to ensure metrics are managed
- Work with Graphic Designer to manage Tickit Health website look and feel
- Support Client Success Manager to host Client Advocacy Program
- Manage company marketing assets and create marketing materials to o Provide general marketing support and assistance to the sales team o Oversee the creation and distribution of Tickit Health Newsletter o Apply for corporate award submissions and RFPs
Areas of Significant Contribution Website
- With the guidance of the Marketing Lead, ensure that website content is up to date, relevant and targeted. Prepare web metrics reports, including SEO Social Media Platforms
- Deliver the overall social media marketing strategy
- Ongoing management of social platforms including writing and posting content
- Responsible for social media metrics reporting
- Implement campaign delivery – via website, social media, automation tools, CRM Lead Nurturing
- Conduct market research to strengthen marketing strategy
- Help ensure a robust marketing and sales lead management process is in place so that closed loop metrics reporting is enabled
- Provide support to marketing and sales leads for the successful nurturing of leads post campaign – via website, social media, automation tools, CRM
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications