Marketing Manager, B2B
ExperiencePoint is an award-winning learning company that inspires and equips organizations with the tools they need to innovate, creatively problem solve and manage change by delivering innovation and change management training. Our learning-led approach to enterprise-wide culture change is fueling our growth and revealing exciting new marketing opportunities.
We're looking for a passionate Marketing Manager to build, execute and manage integrated online and offline campaigns and programs, with end-to-end accountability for helping execute a winning go-to-market strategy that drives awareness, leads and pipeline for ExperiencePoint. You’ll have an opportunity to grow and hone your leadership skills by helping drive alignment with teams across the organization.
If you’re an experienced B2B marketing leader with track record of success who is creative, self-motivated, collaborative and innovative AND you’re excited to help build a world-class marketing function, this could be your dream job!
Think you have what it takes? Here’s what you’ll need to deliver:
- Develop and manage the full lifecycle of online and offline demand generation and account-based marketing campaigns and deliver qualified leads to the sales team
- Support the management of paid and earned digital marketing including PPC, SEO, content marketing and organic social
- Work with internal and external resources to create compelling content and assets
- Build and optimize lead nurturing campaigns to ensure we are engaging leads in an ongoing conversation and nurturing them throughout the funnel
- Orchestrate account-based marketing programs in partnership with Sales to drive pipeline
- Optimize lead lifecycle management, including lead stages, handoff process and sales accepted leads (SALs) to ensure prospects are continuously moving through the funnel
- Engage the business development team through regular touchpoints on how to engage and convert prospects leveraging campaign assets and content
- Create, measure and analyze campaign metrics and ROI
- Support ongoing list management, data cleansing and segmenting
- Support the optimization of our marketing automation platform to ensure it’s strategically supporting our marketing efforts on an ongoing basis
- Establish, maintain and refine scalable marketing processes
- Identify and test new digital acquisition approaches
Who you are and what you've accomplished:
- You have a minimum of 6 years’ of experience in B2B marketing
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (MBA is a plus!)
- You’re experienced in building marketing programs from scratch as well as measuring and improving effectiveness at each stage of the funnel
- You’re a quantitative thinker and a data-driven marketer who leverages key metrics and qualitative analysis to refine strategies, tactics and outcomes
- You’re no stranger to working closely with quota-carrying sales organizations, managing sales handoffs and SALs
- You’re a creative thinker with experience in translating content into various forms for distribution and activating multi-touch engagement
- You’re an expert in lead scoring, nurturing programs, list management, cleansing, segmentation and targeting
- You love using tools like Hubspot and Salesforce (or other marketing automation and CRM platforms)
- You have a ton of experience with Google Analytics and running detailed campaign reporting
- You’re an exceptional writer and editor — crafting and editing email campaigns, ebooks or landing page copy is second nature to you
- You’re a convincing communicator and an even better listener — closing communication loops is a reflex!
- You don’t just know how to collaborate, you are collaborative
- You thrive in ambiguous and highly dynamic growth environments and drive impact quickly
- Have a “do whatever it takes” mindset and possess a strong work ethic
What it's like to work at ExperiencePoint:
- We teach present and future leaders about change and innovation and we practice what we preach. Learning by doing, authenticity, possibility, continuous improvement and family are central to who we are and what we do. We strive for a highly transparent, open, and collaborative culture
- You will work with an inspiring and diverse team who are excited to come to work every day and passionate about what they do and the clients we serve
- You will work in an environment that is both fast-paced and fun. Our beautiful open brick and beam office in the Entertainment hub of downtown Toronto is filled with great amenities and laughter
- You will find a competitive salary, bonus structure, build your own wellness program, flexible working hours, paid time off and company events
- The opportunity to be a key part of an exciting time with lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth
Think you’re a good fit? We’d love to hear from you.
ExperiencePoint is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. If you require accommodation, please let us know.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications
More search results
VP of Branding and Marketing
Anatolia Tile + Stone
The Creative Group
Medicare Insurance Agent - Millions spent on inbo…