Associate, Digital Marketing
Position Title: Associate, Digital Marketing
Reports To: Associate Director, Marketing & Communications
Post Date: March 20, 2019
Closing Date: April 10, 2019
Work location: Trillium Health Partners Foundation: 89 Queensway W, Mississauga
Are you inspired by the opportunity to be part of a movement to create a new kind of health care in Mississauga, Peel Region and West Toronto? Are you a digital marketer or fundraiser who’s willing to join a growing team and help to inspire and build our community of donors? Keep reading to learn more about this exciting opportunity at Trillium Health Partners Foundation.
Trillium Health Partners is the largest community-based academic health network in Ontario serving over 2.4 million people in its catchment area. The hospital encompasses three main sites – the Credit Valley Hospital, Mississauga Hospital, and Queensway Health Centre – offering a full range of acute care hospital services, as well as being the designated regional care centre for several programs including paediatrics, cardiac, renal, and cancer care.
Working with donors, Trillium Health Partners Foundation (THPF) raises the critical funds needed to address the highest priority needs of Trillium Health Partners. THPF is a team of 35 professionals that strategically drive success as one of the highest performing hospital foundations in the country. Having raised more than $32 million last year, our organization is positioned for growth, and is in the planning stages of a large-scale comprehensive campaign.
Join our team and help us inspire investment in a new kind of health care for a healthier community!
THE POSITION – OVERVIEW:
The Associate, Digital Marketing is a full-time, permanent position, within the Marketing & Communications business unit of the organization. Reporting to the Associate Director, Marketing & Communications, this is a brand new role focused on the enabling and execution of digital fundraising programs that acquire, steward and retain donors contributing to the Foundation’s annual goals.
With a high level of enthusiasm, you are eager to participate in an inspiring organization that makes a significant impact within our community. Ready to work hard, contribute, and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, you must be passionately inspired by our mission to inspire investment in a new kind of health care. You also possess a strong service orientation, have a mix of digital and social media skills, and are equipped to deliver an unparalleled team experience within our Foundation and to our partners within the hospital.
Along with the support from other team members and digital agency partners, you’re responsible for the execution of digital fundraising and awareness campaigns, social media management, E-newsletter communication and website management; all contributing to our goal of engaging and acquiring online donors, and growing online fundraising.
Digital Fundraising Campaigns:
- Uses digital platforms to acquire, steward and retain donors and ensures digital strategies support and enable other program areas (Events, Direct Mail, Annual Giving, and Mass Marketing), identifying integration opportunities where available.
- Understands how to leverage online channels (search (paid & grant), display, email, web, lead generation and social media, etc.) to meet targets and drive brand awareness.
- Considers the full digital donor experience including onboarding strategies and identifies new and/or improved opportunities for online donor acquisition.
- Works with external vendors to execute and deliver on digital fundraising campaigns – including the development of digital creative (design + copy) that is compelling and meets brand standards. Ensures campaigns are delivered on time and budget.
- Analyzes digital performance against KPIs, and reports back with recommendations to enhance and optimize performance.
E-communications & Website Management:
- Manages Foundation-wide editorial calendar and ensures e-communications and website content appropriately aligns.
- Implements updates to Foundation website via WordPress, and works with team to develop compelling creative & content aligned with editorial calendar, search optimization, and fundraising program goals.
- Develops donation forms, confirmation pages, and campaign pages as needed.
- Creates e-newsletter content plan, coordinates creative & content creation, and manages bi-monthly deployments to database.
- Works alongside Manager, Analytics to leverage organizational trends, resources and tools to influence digital program management.
- Helps to establish, drive and monitor KPIs relating to digital platform performance including: traffic, page views, conversions, CTR, etc.
Social Media Management:
- Shares the management of social media accounts with the hospital - including campaign planning, execution of social calendar, and reporting.
- Develops all published content related to foundation posts.
- Engages with followers to moderate conversations (when related to Foundation) - and escalates issues if necessary.
- Ensures other fundraising teams have appropriate representation on social channels, and provides education and support when needed.
- Monitors trends in social media marketing, tools, and applications.
At Trillium Health Partners Foundation, we care passionately about fulfilling the needs of our hospital and our community. To achieve this objective, our team is committed to embodying the values of our team-created “ICARE” philosophy: inspiration, courage, accountability, respect, and excellence. The selected candidate must be eager and able to contribute to advancing this organizational culture.
The ideal candidate for this role will display the following qualifications and skills:
- Eager to take on challenges, and problem solve to resolution (get it done mentality).
- Flexible and adaptable team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- A great sense of ownership, accountability, and desire to learn and grow.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- University degree with a minimum of 2 years digital marketing experience.
- Demonstrated experience in managing digital marketing campaigns, and strong knowledge of best practices.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Understanding of SEM, Google Analytics, Google Display Network.
- Experience in working with online fundraising databases or platforms: Raiser’s Edge, Luminate Online an asset.
- Experience working with Hootsuite and WordPress an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve revenue targets.
- Ability to work with first and third party data and analytics to analyze online trends and optimize funnel performance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; a background in communications or fundraising is an asset.
- Strong understanding and experience with A/B & multi-variate testing methodology.
- Willingness to work flexible hours. Some after-hours work will be required.
- Work may take place across the multiple sites of Trillium Health Partners and Trillium Health Partners Foundation.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle is an asset.
- Please submit your cover letter and résumé to: email@example.com
- For further information on Trillium Health Partners Foundation we invite you to visit our website at www.trilliumgiving.ca
- We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Similar searches: Marketing & Communications