Do you live and breath digital marketing?
Are you experimental with your approach to attracting new consumers?
Have you managed large Facebook Ad budgets?
If this sounds like you, connect with us today to learn more about this Growth Manager ($90k - $110k) opportunity with client in Downtown Toronto.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all strategy and growth across digital channels
- Monitor digital campaign performance setting benchmarks and achieving target ROI and KPI's
- Create and manage user acquisition campaigns and coordinate spend as appropriate
- 2+ years of Growth Hacking experience in agency or a fast-paced, start-up.
- Must be a Facebook Power Editor expert and a superstar around Google AdWords and Analytics.
- Must be passionate about driving growth and being a results and action oriented individual.
- Experience in SEO/SEM and email list building is a plus.
Connect with Us Today:
This role is with an amazing ecommerce start-up located in Downtown Toronto that boasts a strong culture and passionate individuals.
Comprehensive health and dental benefits, bi-weekly lunch and learns and career growth opportunities.
Connect today with Daniel Colfer for a direct conversation today at 416.365.2010 Ext 62044 and send your resume to email@example.com.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.