Working with our established client based in Downtown Toronto (near Union Station), we are actively recruiting for a Bilingual Marketing Associate to join its team in a full-time role. This is an exciting opportunity that will have you working on a variety of marketing aspects from developing marketing materials to social media and content writing.
- Salary: $45K - $55K (depending on experience)
- Benefits: Effective immediately
- Location: Downtown Toronto (near Union Station)
Key responsibilities involved for the Bilingual Marketing Associate will encompass, but are not limited to:
- Contributing to the marketing strategy to support the company's national objectives
- Developing a range of marketing material (i.e. one-page sales aids, ads, banner ads, brochures - 80% digital and 20% print)
- Developing content and executing social media campaigns on different platforms
- Liaising with vendors and managing the production of promotional materials
Essential skills for this Bilingual Marketing Associate:
- Fluency (written and verbal) in French and English
- Proficiency with InDesign software
- Proven content writing experience
- Experience using marketing automation software such as Pardot
This is an opportunity to join a reputable company and being at the forefront of helping shape the Quebec market as the Bilingual Marketing Associate. Interested candidates please send your resume immediately to Shena Mistry with The Creative Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.