Our client in Markham is actively recruiting to add a Marketing Coordinator ($40K-$50K) to join its holistic health company.
As the Marketing Coordinator you will manage the clients event planning and website while assuming additional administrative tasks. If you are someone who is open to alternative forms of healing, love to be in an environment that promotes team spirit and positivity, and you want multiple opportunities to grow your professional skillset – contact us today to learn more about this role!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage company website updating links and pages as necessary
- Coordinating and communicating event performance, sales levels, and
- Support eCommerce efforts monitoring and reporting on inventory levels
- WordPress, HTML - HyperText Markup Language, MS Excel
- A degree in marketing or 2+ years in a marketing coordinator role
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Experience with HTML/CSS , WordPress and Magento
Benefits and Perks:
- Group benefit programs and 5 days paid sick days
- Discretionary Bonus at end of year
- Flex Hours
- 1 week off for education that is paid
Connect with Us Today:
To express your interest in this full-time opportunity in Richmond Hill, connect today with Daniel at (416) 365-2010 or email@example.com quoting Marketing Coordinator / Richmond Hill in the headline.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.