Our client located in Maple Ridge is actively recruiting for a Marketing Specialist for an initial 3 month contract to assist build the marketing strategy and branding to help push the organizations sales and programs. The ideal candidate would have marketing experience in the Arts, Culture, Events and Entertainment space.
Taking on this project, the Marketing Specialist will be responsible for all strategic and tactical elements of the marketing and sales efforts, including developing and implementing new strategies for revenue and audience growth, creating and executing an annual marketing plan, stewarding the organization’s digital presence and online marketing strategies, and ensuring all marketing and sales objectives are met.
Contact us today to discuss this role in more detail.
- 3 or more years of progressive marketing, sales and or communications management experience, preferably within the Arts and Culture sector.
- Excellent written and spoken communication, leadership, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience with marketing in sales of a event, experience, service
- Creativity and entrepreneurial drive.
- Proven track record in achieving sales and marketing goals.
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to help drive projects to completion and multi-task in an environment with multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills and ability to use good judgment take initiative and make recommendations in resolving problems and provide guidance to staff.
- Other Skills: Collaborative, Results- driven, Resourceful, Observant, Intuitive, Proactive, Self-starter, Thrives in a dynamic environment.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.