We are working with the fastest growing leader within the online sales industry to recruit a Digital Strategy Manager to play a leadership role. The company is known globally and is looking for a Digital Strategy Manager to support its Sales and Marketing teams in Western Canada.
As a lead, you will apply your deep understanding of data analysis, product features and current SEO/SEM/Social strategies to lead your team to deliver expertise to our clients. As an experienced and natural leader, you have a strong ability to mentor and lead a team.
Please note that this role requires about 20% travel across the Western Canada region.
This is an exciting opportunity in a great work environment that offers great perks. Apply today!
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager and Facebook paid advertising.
- Understanding of search engines, local search engine optimization, critical updates (Penguin, Panda, Pigeon, Hummingbird) and other factors that influence rankings with Search Engines.
- Understanding of link building techniques, compliance with Google's Webmaster Guidelines, authority sculpting, site redirect strategies, URL rewriting methods and best practices.
- Demonstrated proficiency using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords, and Facebook Business Manager in a professional capacity.
- Expert experience in conversion funnel optimization (across multiple devices).
- Google AdWords Advanced Certification is required; 3+ managing AdWords campaigns
- Ability to speak to various technologies: Web UI (CSS3, HTML5, jQuery, Responsive Design, user experience, browser compatibility).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, to present findings to internal and external clients.
- Leadership skills with an ability and interest to mentor more junior team members.
- A curious mind: staying current with key social trends, media platforms and new technologies.
- Analytical approach to complex business problems using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.