The Creative Group (TCG) is looking for a Digital Content Specialist to join a growing business in North Vancouver on a full-time basis. This role is responsible for the development and production of engaging content for social, blog, and web.
- Using data insights to formulate content ideas, developing them into stories and narratives, and ultimately producing them with the help of videographers, writers, and photographers.
- Working closely with Content Team to develop content and campaign ideas across all channels.
- Attending briefings to understand priority investments, products, and rationale to help inform product marketing content.
- Building a blog subscriber program.
- Researching trends, emerging technology and opportunities to innovate within the social space.
- Contributing and supporting development of international social media strategy.
- Reporting on social media metrics and website analytics and present insights and opportunities to content team.
- Identifying and developing relationships with influencers.
- Relevant content production experience (3+ years)
- Must have experience with digital content
- Self-starter attitude
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.