We are recruiting for a data-savvy individual who loves to solve problems and who has had experience working in a Campaign Manager role at an AdTech company, agency trading desk and/or a digital publisher.
The Campaign Manager is to be an integral part of our team and will be responsible for all aspects of ad trafficking including the implementation, uploading, testing, QA, deployment, trouble-shooting and analysis of online ad campaigns. If you have expert knowledge in digital media and want to work with some well-known brands and clients, connect with us to learn more!
- 2 or more years of experience in an Ad Operations / Campaign Manager role within an agency trading desk, technology company, or publisher
- Strong understanding of the advertising technology landscape
- Working knowledge of HTML in order to understand ad tags, identify and fix creative issues
- Advance knowledge of DBM, DCM, Facebook Business Manager, and familiarity with other demand side platforms
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, dashboards, macros, etc.)
- Familiarity with media and research tools (comScore, E-marketer, etc.)
- Meticulous attention to detail, top-notch analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects/deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptability, flexibility, and ability to operate with poise under pressure
Nice To Have’s:
- DoubleClick certifications: DCM, DBM, DS, GA, AdWords
- Extensive experience working on complex AdWords SEM business
- Experience working with data management platforms
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.