The Creative Group (TCG) is looking for a Marketing Manager to support the development and implementation of marketing strategies for our client located in Richmond. The Marketing Manager plays a meaningful role in a wide variety of marketing activities designed to help the company achieve its goals.
- Develop and lead product marketing and promotional B2B and B2C communications strategies
- Develop promotional marketing materials and coordinate compatibility of marketing programs with public relations activities
- Prepare long-term and short-term marketing plans and strategies, pricing policies and budgets
- 2 or more years of multi-channel print and digital marketing, management and strategy experience
- Experience with product marketing, ideally within a retail or luxury product capacity
- Hands on experience with analytical tools
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Photography skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.