Our client is looking for a Digital Media Manager with extensive experience in online marketing strategies specifically in the ecommerce, retail or brand space. Working with its fast-paced team, you will be responsible for managing the portfolio for marketing channels. From media briefings, creative direction to strategies and budgets. If you are looking to work with a leading company in Vancouver, apply today!
- Marketing-based degree, diploma or an equivalence of proven work experience
- 3+ years experience in managing online paid media in an e-commerce environment
- A deep understanding of lead generation, SEM, Display, Content, Affiliates, Website optimization, and funnel management
- Deep knowledge of operating and optimizing successful advertising campaigns across multiple channels such as Affiliates, CSE, Display, SEM, Video, and other digital opportunities
- An in-depth understanding of social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat
- Experienced in goal-setting and defining managing KPIs
- Expert in analyzing metrics, identifying trends and developing strategies based on insights
- A core understanding of brand strategy, positioning, and messaging
- Ad Servers and Attribution Tools
- Google AdWords, Keyword Planner
- Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webmaster Tools
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.