The Creative Group is recruiting for a Project Manager to ensure the successful execution of various marketing projects. This is a short-term temporary assignment/project with one of Vancouver's largest technology companies. If you are an organized individual who enjoys working across teams, contact us today to learn more!
Key responsibilities are to include:
- Ensure materials are properly organized and handled so that for every project the most necessary elements are delivered in a defined scope, quality, time frame, and cost constraints.
- Arrange schedules, maintain job files, route projects, monitor overall progress, and supervise status meetings.
- Usher the flow of work and information efficiently through the marketing, creative, and production departments.
- Project management experience.
- Solid understanding of email marketing.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task, an eye for detail and previous project management experience.
- 3+ years of agency or in-house experience as a project manager.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.