ITW is a Fortune 150 diversified corporation that was founded on innovation and expanded on the strength of its customer commitment and the breadth of new ideas. These values have helped us expand into multiple platforms in nearly 52 countries around the world and we are renowned for quality, service and technological excellence. In 2012 we celebrated 100 years of growth through acquisition, innovative and product solutions serving customers who span the globe.
ITW Construction Products is a Canadian division of ITW and we are leading manufacturer and supplier of fastening and industrial tool products to the construction and industrial sectors.
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team at ITW Construction Products. This is an entry level position and is ideal for the candidate who elected marketing as their specialized focus of interest and who possesses an enthusiasm for marketing and branding products.
- Our brands of product lines are sold to the commercial, residential and retail industry sectors. Your objective will be to contribute to the planning, development, implementation and tracking of brand marketing initiatives cross-organization to achieve our short and long term growth initiatives.
- Assist with the development of external competitive information with respect to product performance and competitors market positioning.
- Assist with the development of new product programs and sets which can include planograms.
- Coordinate product launch activities including packaging development, promotions, launch and post-launch activities.
- Create and manage external push/pull market communication program implementation and tracking effectiveness across brands into our selling channels.
- Assist with the development and execution of targeted marketing programs and communications for increased product, application, promotion and end user awareness and education.
- Organize and maintain marketing files and resources, such as, pricing information, POP, graphics, and other related marketing materials.
- Maintain the website and catalogue.
- Collaborate with the product managers to maintain marketing and promotional calendars.
- Recent graduate of Bachelor of Business Administration Program with an excellent academic record.
- 2 years of work experience that can include co-op and/or work term project work and/or marketing exposure.
- Strong data analytical skills
- Have demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent computer skills including PowerPoint software. Knowledge of graphic software is an asset.
- Flexible and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Quick learner and adaptable.
New Graduate Program
As a new graduate your employment may include participation in the following ITW programs:
- Employee Development University – core ITW Toolbox of Guiding Principles such as New Product Development and other key business concepts.
- Career Development Programs – cross business project opportunities, cross-business networking opportunities and participation on cross-functional teams.
- Leadership Development Program – experiential learning programs to accelerate future development and provide access to leadership opportunities
ITW is a global company dedicated to fostering a future of innovation. Our business encourages the independent entrepreneurial spirit and the freedom of contributing new ideas to fuel our growth around the world.
We are seeking candidates who have a passion for marketing dynamics and business. If you are interested in joining our team please contact us.
For further information on our company see us at www.itw.com and www.itwconstruction.ca