We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Search Engine Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team! As an SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of the business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business' growth and success.
The successful candidate will be able to work independently on a variety of assignments with minimal supervision and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, collegial and team-oriented environment.
- In conjunction with CMO & VP Digital Marketing, plan, develop and implement SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Maintain site “health” in accordance with SEM
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules in conjunction with keyword research
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases etc) in accordance with market/SE research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, ROI, Page Load times and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices into website
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Work effectively with the marketing and operations teams to foster teamwork and successful delivery of objectives.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates and the sales team to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Minimum undergraduate degree in the field of business, marketing or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in SEO/SEM and digital marketing
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the P&C insurance industry is an asset
- Open-minded and innovative with a high level of energy and motivation.
- Exceptionally strong computer aptitude with advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), & Hubspot, Hootsuite, SEMRush.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills with the ability to meet objectives in a timely manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and interpret, respond to and deliver client and management requests and requirements.
- Strong project management skills with exception to details.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of management.
- Highly effective organizational and time management skills in handling multiple priorities, performing a variety of tasks, and meeting required deadlines.