The Role - Content Marketing Specialist
You'll write compelling content and know how to use it in email campaigns, website features, and at events.
You’ll work closely with our marketing, events & sales team to bring new ideas to fruition. This is a role where you’ll be our lead writer of content that intrigues and compels interest. You'll contribute to a mix of activities to help generate leads resulting in bookings by our agent team, including:
- Developing email marketing content
- Conducting campaigns promoting our speakers with a focus on ROI
- Writing new SEO-optimized blog content based off our content calendar
- Developing speaker profiles & microsites
- Scheduling, evaluation & optimizing the performance of our social media content
- Pulling reports from Google Analytics & strategizing ways to improve performance
- Storyboarding, shooting & editing video content
- Developing creative print collateral for industry events
- CRM marketing list management & tagging
Skills & Qualifications:
Your focus will be on writing for web and print, developing & distributing compelling content that drives engagement and generates leads. A working knowledge of SEO & how to optimize content based on these principles is beneficial. Experience in the conference or events industry is beneficial.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will have competencies in and/or willingness to learn:
- Email Marketing: Mailchimp (or similar) & Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation
- Google Adwords
- CRM Software
- Event management
- Basic HTML code
- Design: Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Video: Shooting content & editing via Premiere Pro
Sounds like a role for you? Check out our website for more about us: www.nsb.com and please send us your resume and cover letter to apply at email@example.com. Include a writing sample, preferably one that would compel a client to want one of our speakers at their next event.