Inspire the World, Create the Future.
Do you believe in the power of technology to help shape a brighter future and a stronger global community? Are you inspired by the possibilities? Are innovation, camaraderie, and the pursuit of excellence part of your innate drive? Then you've got what it takes to succeed at Samsung.
eCommerce Performance Marketing, Sr. Specialist
The eCommerce Performance Marketing Sr. Specialist is responsible for planning, executing and reviewing & analysing performance marketing campaigns, while drawing insights related to eCommerce core KPIs (Sales & Profit, Marketing performance, Site performance, Partner operational KPIs) to ensure performance marketing ROI is maximized and exceed all required KPIs.
Performance marketing strategy, planning and execution (50%)
- Develop weekly/Monthly/Annual performance marketing plans with expected ROAS
- Work with digital marketing & Retail teams to align on the performance marketing plans
- Influence internal stakeholders to ensure all the digital marketing activities to support driving ecommerce sales
- Monitor performance of each activities, and work with agencies to ensure each activities are optimized
- Manage performance marketing budget of $3 Million
- Come up with creative tactics to support driving eCommerce revenue
- Working with marketing manager to analyze the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and provide timely feedback to implement updates/changes as needed
- Support or manage various eCommerce/omnichannel related projects Manage agencies activities and provide guidance and direction
- Work with webmaster and Digital team for testing and optimization of landing pages
- Report on e-commerce Performance Marketing activities
- Collaborate with Marketing team to align reporting for major campaigns and flagship launches
- Assist in building and maintaining performance marketing attribution model
KPI Management (30%)
- Work with SECA Market Intelligence team to gather total market and ecommerce/omnichannel related information to develop accurate online market size
- Work with external vendors to monitor industry trends and market share
- Design and develop KPIs related to eCommerce and Omnichannel
- Manage a tracking tool for Site operations & Omnichannel KPIs (Visits, Conversion, Bounce Rate, Average order volume, Attach rate, reserve and pick-up, Cart Abandon rate, etc.) and analyze the results to provide insights
- Manage BI tool developed with Tableau to ensure maximum utilization
- Work with Omniture and Google Analytics to download performance related data
- Develop regular KPI reports for internal stakeholders
- Develop ad-hoc reports for internal and HQ with powerpoint, word and excel.
- Bachelor degree in business and related experience (3-5 years)
- Previous experience in managing performance marketing for ecommerce is an asset
- Previous experience in working with Omniture, google analytics and tableau is an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Proficient in working with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience in managing ecommerce and performance marketing KPIs
- Exceptional attention to detail and Sense of urgency
- Highly developed communication & interpersonal skills, able to build relationships and interact comfortably with a wide range of levels in the organization: from senior executives to support staff within and outside of the company.
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision, and ability to meet all deadlines
- Strong analytical, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to develop great storylines for reports
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Samsung has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for job applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Assessment and selection materials and procedures can be made available in accessible formats and methods as appropriate. If you require a specific accommodation because of disability or medical need, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place as you move through our process.
We thank you for your interest in working for Samsung. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.