Workopolis is Canada’s largest career site for job seekers and a leader in HR technology solutions for employers. Since 2000, we have helped connect employers and candidates through exclusive partnerships and community sites, social networking, and mobile optimization.
Three in five Canadians use Workopolis to find the latest and greatest job opportunities, with 1.8 million job seekers receiving daily job alerts via email. For more than a decade, we have also provided our audience with the very best Canadian-focused career trends, tips, and advice.
For employers, Workopolis offers a range of HR technology solutions and expertise, including flexible job posting packages and the Recruitment Centre, which lets hiring managers manage postings, sort and track applicants, and search the Resume Database – all from one convenient place.
As the Sales Lead Qualifier Coordinator, you are a highly motivated self-starter who is able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources, including inbound marketing leads using ActOn. If you can create and maintain prospect lists and conduct individual research, you would be a great candidate. The Sales Lead Qualifier Coordinator is responsible for qualifying and assigning lead opportunities that result in increased revenue for Workopolis solutions. This role reports into the Manager, Operations & SMB Sales.
Here’s what you’ll love:
- Our dynamic, collaborative team that is committed to quality and excellence.
- The ability to think outside of the box, make a mark, and be recognized for your contributions.
- The opportunity to be a part of an Agile methodology environment.
Here's what you'll get to do:
- Support building a pipeline of qualified leads.
- Recognize high interest prospects, determine business needs and make timely and effective transfers to Sales Representatives.
- Conduct research on leads to identify decision makers and validate/obtain accurate contact information and ensure NetSuite is updated accordingly.
- Liaise with Sales Representatives to gather feedback on the quality of leads and report findings.
- Track and report on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis for both phone / web and ActOn leads to ensure all leads have been followed up on appropriately.
- Exceed daily, monthly and quarterly KPI’s (including number of leads sent and conversion rates).
- Work closely with the Manager, Operations & SMB Sales to increase close ratio and number of new customers.
The Technical Stuff:
- Post-secondary education preferred from a great college or university.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a lead generation or lead qualifier role.
- Related industry experience in the HR and/or Talent Acquisition industry preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint).
- Experience with CRMs such as SalesForce.com and NetSuite is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined activity quotas.
- Experience utilizing various sources to research and hunt leads.
- The ability to communicate (written and verbal) with customers in both English and French is an asset.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Natural desire to stay informed on your market.
- Passionate, high-energy, with a drive for success.
Workopolis will accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.